Manipur NTSE 2017 – 2018 for Class X – The first level of Manipur National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for the class X will be held on November 2017. To participate in the Manipur NTSE Exam for Class X candidate have to fill the downloaded application form. Candidates can check the complete information of Manipur NTSE 2017- 2018 on this page below.
Date of Examination is 05 Nov 2017.
Application Form 2017
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (manipureducation.gov.in) and also from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
The examination will be conducted in the two session on the same day.
- (A) is confined to Mental Ability (MAT) consisting of 50 compulsory questions.
- (B) is confined to Language Comprehensive Test (LCT) consisting of 50 compulsory questions.
- Part II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions, 40 from Science, 40 from Social Studies 20 from Mathematics.
Time for Part I and Part II is 90 minutes each.
Each Question carries 1 (one) mark.
Manipur NTSE 2017 Important Information
- Candidate can collect the Admit Card from the District Liaison Officer concerned at least one week before the examination.
- Reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- Do not take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- Write the Roll Number, as given in the Admit card on the Answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
- Do not write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or Answer Sheet.
- All questions in the booklet are objective type. For each question, Four possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer using Pen (Blue or Black ink) only.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your questions booklet and Answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination hall.