11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019 will be available online. Candidates who will successfully registered for the exam will be able to download it from the website, crraoaimscs.org. To download the Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019, applicants need to enter the Stat Registration ID. The candidate will not receive the admit card by post. The 11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019 is a very important document which contains the personal details of the applicant and basic information about the exam such as Date, time and address of the venue. Candidates can get all the information of 11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019 here in the page below.
11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019 as soon as they have registered for the exam. The exam will be held at 16 centers across India. For this year, few test centers have been added. Here, we have given the schedule for Statistics Olympiad 2019 Admit Card date in the table below:
|Last date to register||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Download the 11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019||Available till the last date of registering|
|Date of Exam||Last week of Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates could download the 11th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019 from here crraoaimscs.org
How to download the Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link as given above to download the admit card.
- Enter the Stat Registration ID in the given field of the admit card download login page.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Get Details” Button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a printout of downloaded admit card and will bring on the day of Exam.
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
The candidate must bring the following documents to the examination center, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam:
- School/College Identity card
- 02 copies of the admit card with their photograph affixed
- Xerox copy of the school identity card
- Xerox copy of the mark sheet displaying the marks obtained in the previous class studied during the academic year 2017-18.
The competition will be in the form of a written examination of three hours duration. It will be held on Sunday the last week of January 2019 between 9:30 a.m and 12:30 noon at the following centers:
Insofar, official details of 11th Statistics Olympiad 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year and for reference purpose only. As soon as 11th Statistics Olympiad releases 11th Statistics Olympiad 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.