12th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020 is available online only. Candidates who successfully registered for the exam can download it from the website, crraoaimscs.org. To download the Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020, applicants need to enter the Stat Registration ID. The candidate will not receive the admit card by post. The 12th Statistics Olympiad 2020 Admit Card is a very important document which contains the personal details of the applicant and basic information about the exam such as Date, time and address of the venue. Candidates can get all the information of 12th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020 here in the page below.
12th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download their Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020 as soon as they have registered for the exam. Here, we have given the schedule for Statistics Olympiad 2020 Admit Card date in the table below:
|Last date to register||16 Dec 2019|
|Download Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||19 Jan 2020 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Admit Card: Students can download the 12th Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020 at official website: crraoaimscs.org
How to download the Statistics Olympiad Admit Card 2020?
Given are the steps to download the admit card-
- Click on the link as given above to download the admit card.
- Enter the Stat Registration ID in the given field of the admit card download login page.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Get Details” Button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a printout of downloaded admit card and will bring on the day of Exam.
Documents to Bring to the Examination Center
The candidate must bring the following documents to the examination center, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam:
- School/College Identity card
- 02 copies of the admit card with their photograph affixed
- Xerox copy of the school identity card
- Xerox copy of the mark sheet displaying the marks obtained in the previous class studied during the academic year 2018-19.
The competition will be in the form of a written examination of three hours duration. It will be held on January 19, 2020 between 10:00 a.m and 1:00 noon at the following centers:
- Port Blair