UPSTSE Application Form 2017 – Application Form for Uttar Pradesh Science Talent Search Examination is available for the candidates from 15th Dec 2016 and can be filled up to 09th May 2017. Candidates who are eligible to apply for UPSTSE Scholarship Programme 2017 can fill the application form from the official website of UPSTSE. Get here all the details of UPSTSE Form 2017 like schedule, application form, how to apply etc.
Schedule of UPSTSE Form 2017 is given below.
|Opening date for Submission of Online Application Form||15 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||09 May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Fee Payment||09 May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Fee for Offline Payment through Fee Challan||10 May 2017|
UPSTSE Application Form 2017
Online applications are invited from all eligible Indian national candidates for Science Talent Search Program of the Council of Science and Technology, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates have to register and fill the application via Online mode Only by accessing the UPSTSE website. The photograph and signature of the applicant must be uploaded during the online application. Please note that all necessary certificates, such as, degree certificate/certificate from the Principal are also to be uploaded. Please note that application forms are not available for sale anywhere else.
Before filling of the online application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents ready (soft copy) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned copy of recent Colored Photograph (Max size 80KB)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (Max size 80KB)
- Scanned Copy of Certificate issued by candidate’s current school/college/Institution attested by Principal. (Max size 1MB). Click here to download Bonafied Student Certificate.
- A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of Online Application.
- For all candidates applying to appear for the UP Science Talent Search Test an application fee of Rs. 500 will be charged. The application fee is non-refundable.
- For UP Science Talent Search Test payments would have to be made through online by either using any bank Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking or e-challan facilities ONLY. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the bank from where the money is being transferred.
How to Apply for UPSTSE 2017?
Instructions and Important Links will guide the candidate to fill the Application Form. So the candidates are advised to read them very carefully and follow them strictly. Steps to be followed to fill the application form is given below.
Step 1: Candidates are first required to go to the UPSTSE website: www.upcsttalent.com and click on the link “Apply online” against for the Scholarship Program.
Step 2: Candidate will be directed to the web page which has the following information
- Detailed Advertisement
- How to Apply
- Fee Deposit Procedure
- Exam City
Step 3: Candidate Registration & Filing up the online application form
Candidate is required to click on hyperlink “Registration for New User” on Index Page. After the registration, the Candidates will be able to do the following:
- Fill his/her personal details
- Fill his/her qualification/educational details
- Upload required documents
- See the details of examination fee.
Click on Submit Button, after submission of the online application form candidate will get SMS/Email on his/her mobile no. /Email id with his/her application number. Please preserve this application no. for future use. Candidate can click on “Continue” to proceed for application fee payment.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- After clicking on SUBMIT button, once the form is completed and verified by the applicant and click on Proceed for Payment button, he/she will be redirected to Payment Gateway via ICICI gateway or via SBI gateway for application fee payment.
- The applicant will choose the payment gateway for application fee payment via ICICI gateway for online payment or via SBI gateway for offline payment (Challan) and applicant to be redirected to ICICI gateway or SBI gateway portal wherein he/she may select the appropriate option to make payment.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking from any bank via ICICI gateway.
- Challan Payment: Only from SBI bank.
Note: Challan mode of payment is available only from SBI Payment Gateway and generated Challan can be submitted to any of the SBI branch.
Step 5: After acknowledgment of payment, login to application form using username and password which the candidate has received through SMS and email within 24 Hours & take a print out of completed application form.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully.
- Take care to upload the right documents at right places (as required in the application form).
- Only latest colored photograph will be uploaded.
- Make a note of important, dates. The candidates are advised to apply early to get the examination center of their choice/preference and avoid last minute rush/jam/network problems.
- Candidates are required to keep at least 6 copies of his/her photograph, soft copy of which has been uploaded in the application form, for future use.
- Candidates are required to remain in constant touch with UPSTSE website: www.upcsttalent.com for important information and guidelines related to the examination.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate
- Mobile phones/Communication devices/gadgets, electronic watches & calculators etc. shall not be permitted in the examination Hall.