RTE Admission 2019-20 Gujarat Application Form- The applications are invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes. More than 99,000 students have
already secured admissions under the RTE Act in the first round of admissions, more than 25,000 seats are still vacant. Admissions to more than 25,000 seats under the Right to Education Act will begin from June 12, 2019. Meanwhile, the new academic year in schools began from Monday. Students who have not received admission in the first round of admissions under RTE, will be able to fill up forms online from June 12, 2019. Students will be opt for schools of their choice until June 15. Children of age group born between 2 June 2013 to 01 June 2014 will be considered for admission. Along with that, the child must belong to one of the categories:- SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income upto 2 Lakh, OBC with Parent’s Annual Income upto 1 Lakh and GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000. Children not satisfying this criterion will not be administered and the list of the rejected forms will be displayed on the website with the reason for rejection.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 Admission Form
The application form for Gujarat RTE Application Form 2019 can be available from the official website. You can read here about the application process, required documents to be attached along with the application form.
To fill the RTE Admission 2019-20 Gujarat Application Form, candidates will need to visit the website at rtegujarat.org.
- Click here to edit/view Application form 2019.
- Click here to apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2019.
- Click here to edit or view the application form.
- Click here to check the application status.
- Click here for the user manual.
- Click here to download the application form in English.
- Click here to download the application form in Gujarati.
- પ્રથમ રાઉન્ડમાં પ્રવેશ ફાળવેલ ન હોય તેવા વિદ્યાર્થીઓ શાળાની પુનઃ પસંદગી કરી શકશે. શાળાની પુનઃ પસંદગી કરવા માટે શાળાની પુનઃ પસંદગી પર ક્લિક કરીને અરજી નંબર તથા જન્મ તારીખ નાખી શાળા પસંદગીના સ્ક્રીનમાં દેખાતી ઉપલબ્ધ ખાલી જગ્યાવાળી શાળાઓ પૈકી અનુકૂળતા મુજબની વધુમાં વધુ શાળાઓ પસંદ કરવાની રહેશે. જો આપ શાળાઓની પુનઃ પસંદગી કરવા ઈચ્છતા ના હોય તો અગાઉ પસંદ કરેલી શાળાઓ મુજબ નિયમ અનુસાર પ્રવેશ ફાળવણી કરવામાં આવશે. શાળાઓની પુન:પસંદગી તા. ૧૨-૦૬-૨૦૧૯ થી ૧૫-૦૬-૨૦૧૯ સુધી કરી શકાશે. બીજા રાઉન્ડનો પ્રવેશ તા. ૧૮-૦૬-૨૦૧૯ ના રોજ જાહેર થશે.
- Students who are enrolled in the first round and have not been admitted for technical reasons will be able to re-select the school. To select the school again, clicking on the school’s re-selection, the school will have to choose suitable schools among the available number and date of birth. If you do not wish to re-select schools, allotment of admission according to the schools selected earlier will be made.
- If the applicant wants to change their registered mobile number in a confirmed application, they will be able to upgrade using the online application. Keep in mind that the next message will be sent to the newly registered mobile number.
Official Website: www.rtegujarat.org.
Requisite Documents to Fill the Application Form
|Required Documents||Valid Certificates|
|Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit|
|Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|Parent’s Income||Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|BPL Card No||BPL Card|
|NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian Notorized affidavit|
|Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Children belonging to Childcare Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Child Labour/Children of migrating|
|Labour & Employment Dept Certificate|
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|CWSN||Civil Surgeon Certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
Students can check the User Manual to know the form filling process. User Manual can be downloaded from the official website as well as from here. Candidate should be familiar with Gujarati as the manual is in Gujarati language.
- Click here to check the instructions for Parents/Students.
- Click here to check the instructions for Schools.