Allen Career Institute is going to conduct the Talent Encouragement Examination for the candidates from classes V-XI. The examination will be held in different zones on different dates. The candidates who have appeared for the TALLENTEX examination till 2017 were around 4 lacs, therefore, the same is expected for this year. The candidates who are willing to appear for the examination need to know the exam syllabus, pattern etc to enhance their understanding and preparation for the examination. In order to get an idea about the pattern of the examination, the candidates can practice the sample papers, mock tests and previous years question papers.
The TALLENTEX sample papers contain the questions that can help the candidates to know about the question type, the number of questions, difficulty level of the questions etc. The sample papers are available on the official website of Allen Career Institute i.e. tallentex.com and as well as on other unofficial websites. The candidates can get the links to sample papers for each class here on this page. The sample papers are the important source of information for the candidates who will appear for the examination.
Sample Papers for TALLENTEX
The sample papers for the TALLENTEX 2019 for the candidates from the classes V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and XI are the practice papers in respect of the examination. It will provide all the relevant information regarding the examination which a candidate requires to prepare for the examination. As practice makes the person perfect, so, it is important for the candidates to practice as much as they can through the various source of information. The links to sample papers for each class are as given below:
|Classes||Sample Paper Links|
|Class V||Click Here|
|Class VI||Click Here|
|Class VII||Click Here|
|Class VIII||Click Here|
|Class IX||Click Here|
|Class X||Click Here|
|Class XI||Click Here|
Importance of Sample Papers for TALLENTEX
It is important for the candidates to know the importance of the sample papers in consideration of the examination. The sample papers help the candidates to do the self-performance assessment and SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis. Practising and solving the questions of the sample papers give the understanding the examination more clearly, time management skills and speed for the examination.
The candidates can practice the sample papers online and can download as well. It enhances the competitive spirit in the candidates and motivates the candidates to give their best in the examination. The candidates can analyse their performance on the basis of the sample papers and work on their shortcomings.
Preparation Tips for the Candidates
Candidates willing to appear for the TALLENTEX examination must go through the various preparation tips which can help the candidates to enhance their preparation and understanding of the examination. The following preparation tips other than practising the sample papers are as follows:
- Know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern – The candidates must know the exam syllabus and pattern of the examination. As it will help the candidates to start their preparation and can plan according to it.
- Study Plan – The candidates must have a proper study plan as there are many topics which they have to cover up until the day of the examination. Therefore, in order to have a good study, the candidates must have a proper study plan.
- Learn Time Management Skills – Along with a proper study plan, the candidates should also learn the time management skills. As it can be a strong weapon for the preparation of the TALLENTEX examination. Candidates should manage time according to the each and every topic.
- Practice leads to Perfection – For any exam, the candidates must keep this in mind that the more they practice, the more they learn. They should practice as many questions through various test series, mock tests and previous year question papers as it will give the idea related to the questions of the examination.
- Revision – The candidates should also revise all the topics before the examination. It will help them to know their strong points and weak points on which they can work as per the available time.
Useful Books for the Candidates
To prepare for the TALLENTEX 2019 examination, the candidates must go through the important books as prescribed by the Institute. The candidates should read thoroughly the Physics, Maths, Biology and Chemistry NCERT books of the current year and previous year. For the preparation of the Mental Ability Test (IQ), the candidate can refer to the following books as given below:
- i) Quicker Maths
- ii) MK Pandey Analytical Reasoning
iii) Any NTSE-level Reasoning Book
Insofar, Only TALLENTEX 2019 Dates are announced. Rest of details for TALLENTEX 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as ALLEN Career Institute will release the TALLENTEX 2019 details, information will be updated here.