AP Intermediate Time Table 2021 is released by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education. Class 12th board exams are as per this Inter 1st Year, 2nd Year Exam Date. Exam dates of BIE 12th are as per the final decision of BIE board as published on the official website bie.ap.gov.in. The AP Inter Results 2021 will also be announced on bie.ap.gov.in. BIE class 12th students can note the complete AP Intermediate Time Table 2021 from this page, and also download pdf file of the same from this page from below. Best wishes from aglasem.com for best performance in all subjects of arts, science, commerce exams.
Latest: BIE has released the AP Intermediate Time Table 2021. Scroll down to check.
AP Intermediate Time Table 2021
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is responsible for publishing AP Intermediate Time Table / Inter 1st Year, 2nd Year Exam Date for board exams 2021, conducting the Intermediate board exams, and declaring results for all state board students. The Schedule of the same, is as follows.
|AP Intermediate Time Table 2021||Dates|
|1st and 2nd Year Exam Date announced on||01 Feb 2021|
|First exam date||05 May 2021|
|Last exam date||23 May 2021|
Download Here: Click here to view and download AP Intermediate Time Table 2021 for 1st and 2nd Year.
Recommended for you: Go through the AP board model papers to give an edge to your preparation!
This is the complete AP Intermediate Time Table 2021
Here is the complete Inter 1st Year Exam Date
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
|05 May 2021||Part-2|
Second Language- Paper 1
|07 May 2021||English Paper-I|
|10 May 2021||Part- 3|
Mathematics paper- I A
Botany Paper- I
Civics Paper- I
|12 May 2021||Mathematics Paper- I B|
Zoology Paper- I
History Paper- I
|15 May 2021||Physics Paper- I|
Economics Paper- I
|18 May 2021||Chemistry Paper- I|
Commerce Paper- I
Sociology Paper- I
Fine Arts, Music Paper- I
|20 May 2021||Public Administrator Paper- I|
Logic Paper- I
Bridge Course Maths Paper- I
(For B.P.C students)
|22 May 2021||Modern Language Paper- I|
Geology Paper I
Here is the complete Inter 2nd Year Exam Date
Exam Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
|06 May 2021||Part 2: |
2nd Language- Paper II
|08 May 2021||Part 1:|
|11 May 2021||Part- 3|
Mathematics paper- II A
Botany Paper- II
Civics Paper- II
|13 May 2021||Mathematics Paper- II B|
Zoology Paper- II
History Paper- II
|17 May 2021||Physics Paper- II|
Economics Paper- II
|19 May 2021||Chemistry Paper- II|
Commerce Paper- II
Sociology Paper- II
Fine Arts, Music Paper- II
|21 May 2021||Geology Paper II|
Public Administrator Paper- II
Logic Paper- II
Bridge Course Maths Paper- II
(For B.P.C students)
|23 May 2021||Modern Language Paper- II|
Geography Paper – II
Ethics and Human Values: 24 Mar 2021 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Environmental Education: 27 Mar 2021 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Practical Examinations are proposed from 31 Mar 2021 to 24 Apr 2021 (including Sundays) for General Intermediate course in jumbling system in two sessions from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon and from 02:00 PM to 5:00 PM
How to Download AP Intermediate Time Table 2021 from bie.ap.gov.in?
The AP Intermediate Time Table 2021 is in the pdf format. There are the name of subjects, date, and timing in the date sheet. The students who are appearing for the intermediate 1st year and 2nd year exam can download the date sheet with the help of the steps given below:
- First of all, , go to the official website i.e. bie.ap.gov.in.
- Then, click the link “more” under “What’s new” section.
- On the next page you will see many links. From them, find these that say IPE March 2021- Time Table For I & II Year Examinations, Vocational First Year New Syllabus Time Table Ipe March 2021, Vocational Second Year Old Syllabus Time Table Ipe March 2021, Vocational Second Year New Syllabus Time Table Ipe March 2021, Vocational First Year Old Syllabus Time Table Ipe March 2021.
- Click on relevant link to get AP inter time table 2021.
Important preparation tips after getting your Inter 2nd Year Exam Date
Some important tips regarding preparation for the AP Class 12th Board Exams are provided below:
- During the tests students do not get enough time to prepare. So you should also make sure they make good use of the time before exams. Calculate the hours that you are going to spend on the experiments and then make a time table based on that. Make sure you keep to that schedule.
- Start making notes about the things that you are doing side by side. Points can be created in bullets, keywords, flow charts, and diagrams. The notes on visual aids help you remember things better. It makes the redesign simpler, too.
- After two or three chapters have been completed, the students will begin solving the sample papers. This will allow you to learn if you need to do more research on them or go ahead. You can also answer issue papers from the previous year.
Andhra Pradesh Board Of Intermediate Education (AP BIE)
BIE is the Andhra Pradesh Board Of Intermediate Education. It is an education board in Andhra Pradesh. Founded in 1971, BIE looks after various aspects of school education in the state. Besides the AP Intermediate exams, the board also conducts IPE, Vocational First Year (New/Old), Vocational Second Year (New/Old).
Official Website: bie.ap.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.