|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
APOSS Inter Hall Tickets 2018 – Andhra Pradesh Open School Society APOSS Intermediate Hall Tickets will be issued by Andhra Pradesh open school society. Candidates will download the APOSS Intermediate Hall tickets from the APOSS official website i.e www.apopenschool.org or from this page. Also, read all the important details about admit card as provided below.
APOSS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2018
APOSS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2018 will be issued by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society. A candidate will download the admit card from the official website or from the link which will be provided below. After downloading the APOSS Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the APOSS Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, the candidate needs to correct the details before the examination. The candidate will not be allowed to take the exam without hall ticket.
Steps to Download APOSS INTER Hall Tickets
- Log on to APOSS website: www.apopenschool.org.
- Follow the Link that says “Hall ticket 2018”.
- Now click “APOSS INTER HALLTICKET” Link
- Provide the relevant details
- Click “Download Hall ticket” Button
- Take the printout of your Hall Ticket
APOSS Hall ticket contains the information regarding Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Photo, APOSS INTER Exam Dates, exam Time schedule and the instructions. In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Centre Name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
who have submitted the complete application form in all respects order to pass in a subject and get a pass certificate criteria laid down by the open school is given below?
- Total marks for every subject: 100 Marks
- Duration of exam : 3 hours for a paper/subject in general.
- Pass Criteria in a subject: Candidate must score a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate (Theory plus practical wherever applicable) in the public examination to declare as pass in that subject.
Note: For vocational subjects, marks for theory and practice are varied from subject to subject. as shown below.
Academic Subjects: Intermediate
Vocational Subjects: Intermediate