Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS), Jaipur will announce the RSOS 10th Result 2018 after the successfully completion of the examinations. The examinations schedule of RSOS Board 10th will be held from November 09 to November 27, 2017. All the candidates who will appear for the examination will be able to check their result of RSOS 10th Result 2018. Check details on RSOS 10th Result 2018 from here.
RSOS 10th Result 2018
Almost 10 lakhs candidates appears for the RSOS Class 10 exam. The RSOS Board Result of Secondary exam will disclose on its official website. It is announced for all the candidates and the pass-fail status will also be mentioned in it. The candidates will have to submit roll number, as mentioned in the admit card, to check it.
|RSOS Class 10th Examination||09 Nov to 27 Nov 2017|
|RSOS Class 10th Result||To be announced|
Result: Result will be available on rajasthan.gov.in.
How to check RSOS Class 10th Result?
The result is only announced online on the official website. Students will not receive it at their residential address. To make the result checking procedure easier the step-by-step process is explained below:
- Go the official website of RSOS.
- Click on the Result option
- In the Result page, Enter your Roll Number.
- After this, Click on the Submit button.
- Your result will be displayed.
- Download The result and take print out for future refrences.
How to apply for recalculation of Answer-book?
1. Within the 15 days of declaration of results, the disgruntled candidates can apply for recalculation. In any condition, the answer books / answer papers will not be displayed to the Candidates.
2. After recalculation, marks can be more or less, the candidate have to be satisfied with recalculated marks.
3. The recalculation of marks will be completed within approximately 45 days of receipt of the application.
4. In recalculation procedure, Only Question count and Recalculation of the marks will be done.
5.The candidate have to pay Rs. 200 per subject through Bank Draft in the name of Director, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur. There is no any other mode of payment.
6. candidate have to post Recalculation Application Form with the DD. Directly R.S.OS Must have to post to the office. Reference center / examination center did not accept applications form or DD for recalculation.
7. The charges attached with the canceled rechecking application form and delayed applications will not be refunded. This amount will be deposited in the fund RSOS.
8. In the recalculation application form, Candidate have to write clearly the full address of the postal code.
How to apply for Photocopy of Answer Sheet?
- In order to get photocopies of answer-books, the candidate have to pay Rs 500 through Demand Draft payee at Director, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and post to the office. In the absence of bank draft, the application will not be accepted.
- The test taker must apply with his/her self-written and self-signed By any person other than the examinee, the application will not be acceptable.
- Applicant have to apply by 15th day of declaration of results in office. For example, if the result is declared on May 16, then the candidate will have to apply till May 31. Applications received in the office after the due date will not be accepted and return the candidate back.
- Make the photocopy of the Hall Ticket with the Application Form or other photo identity card.The candidate have to certify(self attested) the photo itself.
- When applying for a photocopy of the answer sheet, candidate must carefully select the subject code. The change in the subject code described in the application form will not be allowed. Any fees will not be returned at this situation.
- Requested photograph of the answer book will be sent by the speed post or registered post to the applicant’s address requested. If the candidate gets an error in the answer sheet’s score, or question with no marks is found, the candidate have to inform personally to the Secretary, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur within 15 days from the date of sending of photocopy of answer book. The objection received after the prescribed period will not be considered.
- Be sure to include your PIN code number and mobile number along with the address.
- Candidate apply directly to the office of Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, for the photocopy of the answer booklet. Do not apply through examination center and reference center.
RSOS Class 10th 2017 Result
Candidate can check May 2017 Result from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check May 2017 result.