Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS), Jaipur will announce the RSOS 10th Result 2018 for March – May 2018 after the successful completion of the examinations. The RSOS Board 10th examinations will be held in the month of March/April 2018. All the candidates who are going to appear for the examination will be able to check their result of RSOS 10th Result March – May 2018. Check details on RSOS 10th Result March – May 2018 from here.
RSOS 10th Result March – May 2018
Last year, almost 10 lakhs candidates appear for the RSOS Class 10 exam. The RSOS Board Result of the Secondary exam will be disclose after the successful completion of the exam. It will be announced for all the candidates and the pass-fail status will be mentioned in it. The candidates have to submit their roll number, as mentioned on the admit card, to check it.
|RSOS Class 10th Examination||March/April 2018|
|RSOS Class 10th Result||May 2018|
Result: RSOS 10th Result March – May 2018 will be available at www.education.rajasthan.v.in.
How to check RSOS Class 10th Result?
The result will be announced online on the official website. Students will not receive it at their residential address. To make the result checking procedure easier the step-by-step process is explained below:
- Go the official website of RSOS.
- Click on the Result option
- In the Result page, Enter your Roll Number.
- After this, Click on the Submit button.
- Your result will be displayed.
- Download the result and take print out for future references.
How to apply for recalculation of Answer-book?
1. Within the 15 days of the declaration of results, the disgruntled candidates can apply for recalculation. In any condition, the answer books/answer papers will not be displayed to the Candidates.
2. After recalculation, marks can be more or less, the candidate has to be satisfied with recalculated marks.
3. The recalculation of marks will be completed within approximately 45 days of receipt of the application.
4. In recalculation procedure, Only Question count and Recalculation of the marks will be done.
5.The candidate has to pay Rs. 200 per subject through Bank Draft in the name of Director, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur. There is no any other mode of payment.
6. candidate have to post Recalculation Application Form with the DD. Directly R.S.OS Must have to post to the office. Reference center/examination center did not accept applications form or DD for recalculation.
7. The charges attached to the canceled rechecking application form and delayed applications will not be refunded. This amount will be deposited in the fund RSOS.
8. In the recalculation application form, Candidate has to write clearly the full address of the postal code.
How to apply for Photocopy of Answer Sheet?
- The test taker must apply with his/her self-written and self-signed By any person other than the examinee, the application will not be acceptable.
- Applicant has to apply by the 15th day of declaration of results in office. For example, if the result is declared on May 16, then the candidate will have to apply till May 31. Applications received in the office after the due date will not be accepted and return the candidate back.
- Make the photocopy of the Hall Ticket with the Application Form or other photo identity card.The candidate has to certify(self-attested) the photo itself.
- When applying for a photocopy of the answer sheet, the candidate must carefully select the subject code. The change in the subject code described in the application form will not be allowed. Any fees will not be returned in this situation.
- Requested photograph of the answer book will be sent by the speed post or registered post to the applicant’s address requested. If the candidate gets an error in the answer sheet’s score, or question with no marks is found, the candidate has to inform personally to the Secretary, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur within 15 days from the date of sending of the photocopy of the answer book. The objection received after the prescribed period will not be considered.
- Be sure to include your PIN code number and mobile number along with the address.
- Candidate applies directly to the office of Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, for the photocopy of the answer booklet. Do not apply through examination center and reference center.