The government’s initiative towards spreading education to the nooks and corner of the countries wherein the economically weaker sections and the disadvantaged category get the advantage through the program. Through this program, people can get the admissions for their children in all the Private schools as these are instructed by the Directorate of Education in Delhi.
Nursery Admission Form 2019-20 Delhi
Application form will be released online at the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates can check their eligibility.
|Uploading details of schools / residential areas
falling in neighborhood of each participating
|2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Taking suggestions from schools regarding
residential areas in the neighborhood of the
participant schools by a team set-up at the
zonal level, for further streamlining of details.
|3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Opening of online module for filling online
|3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application by
the EWS/DG category applicants.
|3rd week of Feb 2019|
|The date of first computerized draw of lots||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Admission Form: The Nursery Admission Form 2019-20 Delhi will be available here www.edudel.nic.in
Steps to apply
- First visit edudel.nic.in DOE website or click on the link given above.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying. These instructions are also available in the form of a video.
- You have to first register the credentials on the website edudel.nic.in and by clicking on New User Registration on the right hand side of the page.
- Fill in the class and other personal details and also the proof of income.
- Then you click on register and your details will get submitted and you would get a registration number along with a password.
- After the registration, fill up the form online with the help of registration number as well as the password.
There are English as well as Hindi forms available online which you can easily download from the internet and then it has to be submitted in the school along with the required set of documents. There are some documents which are mentioned on the internet but it could be a possibility that the school asks for some other additional documents as per their protocol.
The children whose parents have an annual income of less than 1 Lakh Rupees are eligible for the Admission. Apart from the general category, there is a reservation of 25% who would not need to pay the fees. Though the vacant number of seats in this category is not disclosed yet but as per the reports after the admission of general category, the admissions to this category will start. In Delhi there are 1700 private schools that have approx 1.25 lakh seats for nursery admission.
- Nursery or Pre-School: Age Limit is 3 to 5 years on March 31, year of admission
- KG or Pre-Primary: Age Limit is 4 to 6 years on March 31, year of admission
- Class I (first): Age Limit is 5 to 7 years on March 31, year of admission
A minimum of 25% of the total seats of the private schools are allotted at the entry level. This is as per the Right to Education Act 2009.
Insofar, Official details on Nursery Admission Delhi 2019 Admission Form has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Education releases Nursery Admission Delhi 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.