Nursery Admission Form 2022-23 Delhi – Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, has released a notice regarding the vacant seats filling notice after the extent of at least 25 % of that class for (EWS & DG) Category. The government’s initiative towards spreading education to the nooks and corners of the countries wherein the economically weaker sections and the disadvantaged category get the advantage through the program. Through this program, people can get admissions for their children in all the Private schools as these are instructed by the Directorate of Education in Delhi. Students get the complete details about Nursery Admission Form 2022-23 Delhi, from this page.
Latest – Directorate of Education, Delhi has released the fresh application form for Nursery Admission Form 2022-23. Scroll down to Apply.
Nursery Admission Form 2022-23
The application form will release online on the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates can check their eligibility. Candidates can check the schedule for Nursery Admission Form 2022-23 from below.
Schedule for Reserved Seats Admission:
|Opening of Online Module for fillingonline application||TBA|
|Last Date of Submission of onlineapplication||TBA|
|The date of first computerized draw of lots||TBA|
Notice Vacant Seats Notice
Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, has released a notice regarding the vacant seats filling notice after the extent of at least 25 % of that class for (EWS & DG) Category.
Click here to download the Notice
Steps to apply
- First visit edudel.nic.in DOE website or click on the link given above.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying. These instructions are also available in the form of a video.
- You have to first register the credentials on the website edudel.nic.in by clicking on “Registration for New User” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Fill in the class and other personal details and also the proof of income.
- Then you click on register and your details will get submitted and you would get a registration number along with a password.
- After the registration, fill up the form online with the help of registration number as well as the password.
There are English as well as Hindi forms available online which you can easily download from the internet and then it has to be submitted in the school along with the required set of documents. There are some documents which are mentioned on the internet but it could be a possibility that the school asks for some other additional documents as per their protocol.
The children whose parents have an annual income of less than 1 Lakh Rupees are eligible for the Admission. Apart from the general category, there is a reservation of 25% who would not need to pay the fees. Though the vacant number of seats in this category is not disclosed yet but as per the reports after the admission of general category, the admissions to this category will start. In Delhi there are 1700 private schools that have approx 1.25 lakh seats for nursery admission.
- Nursery or Pre-School: Age Limit is 3 to 5 years on March 31, year of admission.
- KG or Pre-Primary: Age Limit is 4 to 6 years on March 31, year of admission.
- Class I (first): Age Limit is 5 to 7 years on March 31, year of admission.
A minimum of 25% of the total seats of the private schools are allotted at the entry level. This is as per the Right to Education Act 2009.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.