Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Result 2020: The Marksheet of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) will be released on the official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education, Tura on August 03, 2020. It declares after the successful completion of the exam. The Meghalaya Board of School Education published the 10th Class result on its official website and you can also see your result on this page. The simple procedure will require the students to input their basic credentials, like, name, roll number, e-mail address, city name, location, mobile number, etc.
Latest: The Marksheet of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) will be released on the official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education, Tura on August 03, 2020.
Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Result 2020
Meghalaya Board Date Sheet 2020 for 10th class released by MBOS. Students who will appear for the Meghalaya Board SSLC examination will able to check their result from the official website or direct link to check the result that will be provided below.
|MBOSE Board 10th exam 2020||04 Mar-16 Mar 2020|
|MBOSE Board 10th Result 2020||20 Jul 2020|
Check Result: Click Here to check Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Result 2020
official website: results.mbose.in
MBOSE 2020 SSLC Mark-sheet Availability Notice
Click here to check above Notice.
How To Download Your Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Result 2020
Here through this section, we are going to discuss with you the steps to check your Meghalaya board SSLC Result 2020. So, have a look at the steps below.
- In a very first step click on the link of the result available on this page as per your respective class.
- Once you click on the link a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to click on the available link of the result.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Roll No. and click on the submit button.
- Now, your Meghalaya board result of 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check your marks obtained and download your result.
Meghalaya Board Result 2020 – Re-Checking Process:
If the candidate will not satisfied with the Meghalaya Board Result 2020 then he can apply for rechecking procedure. The student should remember they can apply for the same within 5 days after the result declaration. Read the details here:
The candidate can apply only for two subjects.
- For each subject, the student will have to pay Rs 200 (last year).
- For rechecking, the candidate must have to fill the form and send the hard copy of the same with the copy of the mark sheet.
MBOSE Class 10th Result Statistics
|Year||Passed students %||Total number of appeared students|
|2012||78.58||2, 89, 230|
|2013||82.43||3, 40, 830|
|2014||86.76||4, 35, 284|
|2015||90.27||5, 60, 120|
|2016||94 (Expected)||6, 50, 034|
Official Website: mbose.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.