RTE Admission Maharashtra 2019 – 2020 process has been started online at the official website. The online Application forms for the same is available online at the official website. RTE- the Right to free and compulsory education came into force in 2010 from April 1st in the state. According to the rule, the non- governmental schools are required to reserve 25 percent of seats for the children of weaker section classes in entry level classes and ensure their free education till 8th class.
RTE Admission 2019 Maharashtra
The government of the state of Maharashtra will regulate RTE admissions under the quota of 25% for the children of different cities of state of Maharashtra. The main aim of the act is to provide the quality education to that section of the society which is economically weak.
Application Form for RTE Admission 2019 Maharashtra for the Academic year 2019-20 has been released online. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the RTE Maharashtra website. Applicants must fill the online application for the admission into the school coming in the range of their village area. Application form will require the furnishing of the student details in clear and legible format. It is mandatory to provide an active mobile number. Furnish the few basic details post which, the guardian/parent will receive a unique Application Id and password which must be kept in full custody.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for RTE Admission 2019.
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application.
Part – I : School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
- School Contacts
- Valid age limit for admission
- Total strength,(30 Sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
- Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II : Child
The steps involved are as follows.
- Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
- Enter child details, parent details.
- Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Select the required standard.
- Upload required documents.
- Confirm the application.
- After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – III : Lottery
- The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
- The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selection list will be published on the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Required Documents
- Birth certificate of the student
- Caste certificate if the seat is claimed on reservation
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving
The results of the RTE Maharashtra will be declared for the candidate who will fill the application form on time.Candidates can check their results by following the steps as given below:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra Government.
- There will be two tabs available: Selected and Not Selected.
- First click on the Selected tab.Enter the details like district,application round number,lottery round number and then click Go .
- If name is not there in the Selected list, click on Not Selected tab, enter the district name and then click Go.
RTE Admission District wise Vacancies Details
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
- Click here to check the detailed RTE Status.
Lottery Logic for School allocation (Provisional)
- Lottery should be executed only for the schools which has got more no. of applications than the School intake as per 25% reservation.
- All the eligible candidates should be considered for all their preferred schools allotment. No candidates will be dropped after the allotment for one school. E.g. if the candidate applied for 5 schools, he/she may be allotted to all 5 schools or less than 5 schools.
- For the allotment, priority should be given to candidates residing within the range of 1 KM radius from the school and then for the candidates residing within the range of 2-3 KM radius from the schools applied.
- After the completion of School allotments to the candidates residing within the radius of 1 KM, candidates residing within the radius of 2-3 KM will be considered for the remaining vacancies with the lottery logic as explained below.
Official Website: www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
Insofar, only the application form and RTE status of RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 has been announced. Other information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as RTE Maharashtra Admission releases RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.