JK Board Result 10th Class 2020 is announced by the Jammu & Kashmir Examination Board. The Education Board performs the task of prescribing syllabus, amending courses instructions and textbooks for school education in Jammu & Kashmir. The board also conducts the examinations for 10th class. Each year the students appear for the 10th exam and the Board declares the result. The JKBOSE 10th Result 2020 is declared on the official website at jkbose.jk.gov.in. The candidates can reach the site and by entering their 10th class roll number can obtain the result statement. The candidates who wish to check their results may also check their results on our site as well.
– JKBOSE has released a list of students who need to collect xerox copies of answer sheets. Click here to check the list of the students.
– JKBOSE 10th re-evaluation form for the answer sheet has been released. Click here to apply.
JK Board Result 10th Class 2020
The Jammu & Kashmir Examination Board has announced the JKBOSE class 10th Result. Candidates can check class 10th results online from the official website i.e jkbose.jk.gov.in The students ensure that the entered Roll Number is the same as that allotted in the admit card.
|JKBOSE 10th Annual Result 2020 Jammu Division||Important dates|
|Exam date||29 Feb – 18 Mar 2020|
|Result release date||15 June 2020|
Check here: Click here to check JKBOSE 10th Annual Result 2020 Jammu Division.
Official Website: jkbose.jk.gov.in
How to Check the Result
The steps to check the JKBOSE 10th Result 2020 is mentioned below. Candidates must follow these steps and proceed to check their results.
- Open the link given on this page.
- On the opened page, the candidates must follow the link named JKBOSE Metric Result.
- On the page, details such as roll number and other details as asked must be entered.
- After this, the candidates must click on the ‘View Result’ button.
- The result will be loaded on the computer screen and the candidates will be able to download the same for future reference.
About Jammu Kashmir Board of Secondary Education
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes. Prepare and publish the results of the examinations. Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabus, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per National Policy on Education. Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department. Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.