The Department of School Education (DSE), Haryana, looks after the education in the state. Under DSEH, the EWS and the BPL candidates get admissions in private schools. Application Process for the same will be started online at the official website. The complete details for EWS Haryana Admission 2019 is given below.
EWS Haryana Admission 2019
The private schools announce vacancies for such candidates and the eligible candidates can apply for admissions in class 9th to 12th. Interested candidates can go through the complete information below.
Schedule for EWS and BPL admissions for class 9th to 10th and 12th
|Publishing vacancies in the newspapers||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Publication of District and Block Level Committees||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Vacancies announcement on notice board and school website.||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of application||3rd week of Mar to 2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Merit list by BEO/ BEEO||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Assessment test||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|First draw of lots at Block Level||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Admissions – 1st draw||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|2nd draw of lots, if any||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Admission – 2nd draw||3rd week of Apr 2019|
Who are EWS and BPL candidates?
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Section. Under Rajiv Rinn Yojna (RRY), the households having an annual income of up to Rs. 100000 are defined as EWS candidates while the candidates that belong to the extremely poor families who are in need of government assistance and aid are the Below poverty line (BPL) candidates. The Punjab and Haryana high court’s have ordered the private schools to reserve 10% of seats in all the classes for the EWS and BPL candidates.
While the applications are being considered by the respective authorities, the candidates must keep on checking the official website of Directorate of Education. Candidates can also directly contact them on the numbers provided on the official website.
Application for EWS Haryana Admission 2019
Application Form will be available online at the official website. The candidates looking for admission in Class 9th to 12th can apply through both online and offline mode. The interested and eligible candidates need to carefully fill their credentials in the application form. Students will be required to provide the below details as available on the credible documents.
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Full name of mother
- Full name of father
- Class for which the admission is required
- Permanent address
- Student Aadhar Card Number
- EWS/BPL Certificate number
- EWS/BPL issuing authority
- A clear photograph.
Along with the above mentioned information, the candidates also have to submit the required documents such as the Birth certificate, the resident of Haryana certificate, BPL/EWS certificate. The candidate would be required to write the names of schools he is interested to study in. A candidate must keep in mind that he cannot get admission in the same school in which he/she is already studying.
- The vacancies for the EWS and BPL candidates at different schools are made available in newspapers.
- The private recognized school put the vacancy list on the notice board and the official website.
- The schools announce the application dates for the EWS and BPL candidates.
- A merit list is prepared for the candidates by BEO/BEEO.
- The date of assessment test gets announced.
- The results for the assessment test gets announced and candidates are shortlisted.
- The first draw of lots at block level is carried out.
- Candidates are given admission in the schools on the basis of the first draw.
- If seats stay remained after the first draw of lots, the schools announce the 2nd draw of lots.
- Candidates are admitted on the basis of the second draw of lots.
- On the off chance that the seats remain vacant even after the second round of lots, the school plans out the third round of lots and admissions are done right away.
The directorate of education, Haryana will announce the results soon after conducting the assessment test. A merit list of the selected and eligible candidates will be prepared. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of draw of lots.
The detailed fee structure will be announced by the school the candidate gets admission in. However, it must be noted that private recognized schools shall charge fee from the selected EWS and BPL students on the same rate as is being charged in Govt. schools.
According to the guidelines of the Haryana and Delhi high court, 10% of the seats are reserved for the EWS and BPL candidates. The interested candidates can check out the last years vacancy list below for reference.
Insofar, Official details on EWS Haryana Admission 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Department of School Education (DSE), Haryana releases EWS Haryana Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.