The State government of Tamil Nadu inviting RTE registration 2021-22 for RTE admission form will be started online at the official website. Students who are seeking for admission can apply for RTE Tamil Nadu Application Form 2021 through the official website i.e. rte.tnschools.gov.in Under the RTE education right, seats will be reserved for the children from underprivileged families. Students are advised to keep visiting this website for more updates.
RTE Tamilnadu 2021 Application Form
RTE Tamil Nadu 2021 admission started as per the scheduled date. RTE came into force with an aim to provide Free and Compulsory Education to children of weak classes. Applicants can fill the online application for admission into the school coming in the range of their village area. The application form will require the furnishing of the student details in a clear and legible format.
|Online Application Starts||to be announced|
|Online Application Ends||to be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form for RTE Tamilnadu 2021 Admission as per schedule.
Official Website: rte.tnschools.gov.in
How to apply
Check below the steps to fill the online application form:
- Click on the above link which is provided on this article.
- Then, click on the ‘Start Application’ link.
- Fill the form with all the correct details.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail address and the contact number.
- Candidate should submit their form.
- Take an extra copy for further use.
Essential Documents for RTE Tamilnadu 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the document which are essentials to fill the application form.
- Photograph of Applicant (1400 px X 1671 px, 1 MB)
- Birth certificate
- AADHAR/ Ration Card of Parent or Guardian
- Income Certificate for Weaker Section candidates
- Community certificate for Disadvantaged Group Candidates
- Disadvantaged group Special Category Certificate
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.