Class 10 Social Science Agriculture – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Agriculture. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Agriculture.
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Agriculture
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Agriculture
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Agriculture from this article.
Technological and Institutional reforms :
- Consolidation of holdings, co-operation and abolition of zamidari, etc. were given priority to bring about institutional reforms in the country after independence.
- Land reform was the main focus of our first five year plan.
- The green revolution based on the use of package technology and the white revolution (operation flood) were some of the strategies initiated to improves the lot of Indian agriculture.
- Development in few selected areas. In the 1980s and 1990s, a comprehensive land development progreamme was initiated, which includes both institutional and technological reforms.
- Provision for crop insurance against drought, flood, cyclone, fire and disease.
- Establishment of Grameen Banks, cooperative societies and banks for providing loan facilities to the farmers at lower rates of interest.
- Kissan credit cards and personal accident insurance schemes introduced.
- Special weather bulletins and agricultural programmes for farmers were introduced on radio and T.V.
- The government also announces minimum support price.
- Remunerative and procurement prices for important crops to check the exploitation of farmers by speculators and middleman.
Contribution of Agricultures to the National Economy, Employment and Output :
- Agriculture backbone of Indian Economy.
- Share in the gross domestic product.
- Providing employment.
- Livelihood to the population.
- The government of India made concerted efforts to modernize agriculture.
- Establishment of Indian council of Agricultural Research, agricultural universities.
- Veterinary services and animal breading centres.
- Horticulture development.
- Research and development in the field of meteorology and weather forecast.
Important Questions :
1. Describe the technological and institutional reforms done in agriculture.
2. What is package technology?
3. Why government provides crop insurance to the farmers?
4. What is the role of agriculture in Indian economy?
5. How Indian agriculture may be modernised?
6. What is the objective behind weather forecasting far farmers on TV. and Radio?
7. What is land consolidation? Why it was implemented?
8. Why government announces minimum support price for farmers?
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.