Class 10 Social Science Resources and Development – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Resources and Development. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Resources and Development.
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Resources and Development
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Resources and Development
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Resources and Development from this article.
Resource Planning in India : It involves
- Identification and inventory of resources across the regions of the country.
- Evolving a planning structure endowed with appropriate technology, skill and institutional set up far implementing resource development plans.
- Matching the resources development plans with over all national development plans.
Land use Pattern in India
- Total geographical area of India is 3.28 million sq. km.
- Land use data however is available only for 93% of the total area because the land use reporting far most of the North-East States except Assam has not been done fully.
- Some area of Jammu and Kashmir occupied by Pakistan and China have also not been surveyed.
- The land under permanent pasture has also decreased.
- Fallow land – left without cultivation far one or less than one agricultural year.
- Net sown area total -total area sown in an agricultural year.
- More net sown area in Punjab and Haryana.
- Less net sown area in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur and Andaman Nicobar Islands.
- National Forest Policy in India in 1952.
- Waste land includes rocky, Arid and desert area and land put to other non
- agricultural uses includes settlements, roads, railways, industry etc.
- Continuous use of land over a long period of time without taking appropriate measures to conserve and manage it.
1. What are the three stages of resource planning? Describe it.
2. Why land use data is not available for whole country?
3. Why land is decreasing under permanent pastures?
4. What is net sown area? Which areas of India has more net sown area?
5. Describe waste land.
6. Describe two major causes of land degradation in India?
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
CBSE Notes for Class 10 Social Science Maths Notes Science Notes English Notes
Leave a Reply