Class 10 Social Science Sectors of the Indian Economy – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Sectors of the Indian Economy. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Sectors of the Indian Economy.
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Sectors of the Indian Economy
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Sectors of the Indian Economy from this article.
Sector of Economic Activities
Primary Sector : When we produce a good by exploiting natural resources. It is an activity of the primary sector also known as agriculture and related sector.
Secondary Sector : Natural products are changed into others forms through ways of manufacturing. Also known as Industrial sector.
Tertiary Sector : These activities , by themselves, do not produce a good but they are an aid or a support for the production process. Also known as service sector.
Gross Domestic Production : the total value of final goods and services produced in each sector during a particular year provides the total production of the sector for that year.
Rising importance of the Tertiary Sector
- In any country several services such as hospitals, educational institution, defence, transport, banks etc. are required.
- The development of agriculture and industry leads to the development of services such transport, banks are required.
- The development of agriculture and industry lends to the development of services such as transport, trade, storage.
- As income levels rise, certain sections of people start demanding many more services like tourism, shopping, private hospitals and private schools etc.
- Over the past decade or so certain new services such as those based on information and communications technology.
Disguised unemployment : More people engaged in than the people required for work. People do less work than their efficiency.
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005
- 100 days work guarantee in year by the government.
- If government fails in its duty to provide employment. It will give unemployment allowances.
- Types of work given to improve production of land.
Organised Sector :
- Terms of employment are regular
- Registered by government
- Follows various rules and regulations
- It has some formal processes and procedures.
- Small and scattered units which are largely outside the control of the government.
- There are rules and regulations but these are not followed.
- Employment is not secure.
1. Do you think the classification of economic activities into primary, secondary and tertiary is useful? Explain .
2. How is the tertiary sector different from other sectors? Illustrate with a few examples.
3. What do you understand by disguised unemployment? Explain with an example each from the urban and rural areas.
4. “Tertiary sector is not playing any significant role in the development of Indian Economy”. Do you agree? Give reason in support of your answer.
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
CBSE Notes for Class 10 Social Science Maths Notes Science Notes English Notes
Leave a Reply