Class 12 Business Studies Consumer Protection – Get here the Notes for Class 12 Business Studies Consumer Protection. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 12 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 12 Business Studies study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 12 Business Studies for topic Consumer Protection.
- Class: 12th
- Subject: Business Studies
- Topic: Consumer Protection
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 12 Business Studies Consumer Protection
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 12 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 12 Business Studies Consumer Protection.
Points to Remember
1. Consumer A consumer is generally understood as a person who uses consumer goods or avails any service.
2. Consumer Protection It means protecting consumer from the clutches of fraud producers or sellers.
3. Who Can File a Complaint?
- A consumer
- Any registered consumer association
- The Central Government or any State Government
- One or more consumers, on behalf of numerous consumers having the interest
- A legal heir or representative of a decreased consumer
4. Three Tier Judicial Machinery to Provide Protection to Consumers
- District forum
- State commission
- National commission
5. Consumer Rights
- Right to safety
- Right to be informed
- Right to choose
- Right to be heard
- Right to seek redressal
- Right to consumer education
6. Consumer Responsibilities
- Consumer must exercise his right
- Consumer must be conscious
- Filling complaints for the redressal of genuine
- Consumer must be quality cautious grievances
- Do not be carried away by advertisement
- Insist on cash memo
7. Ways and Means of Consumer Protections
- Self regulations by business
- Business association
- Consumer awareness
- Consumer organisation
8. Relief Available
- Removal of defects from the goods
- Replacement of the goods
- Refund of the price paid
- Compensation of loss or injury suffered
- Removal of deficiency in service
- Discontinuance of unfair trade practices
- Stopping the sale of hazardous goods
- Withdrawal of hazardous goods from market
9. Rule of Consumer Organisations In India, several consumer organisations and non-governmental organisations have been set up for the protection and promotion of consumers interest. These associations are performing following functions
- Bringing out brochures, journals etc
- Spreading consumer awareness
- Collecting data of different product
- Filing suits or complaints on behalf of customers
- Educating the consumer to help themselves
- Educating women regarding consumerism
10 Rule of Press A part from publishing articles, columns etc newspapers have tried to provide protection to harassed consumers by including a consumer complaint column.
11. Rule of Universities and Press IGNOU has made a beginning by developing a complete syllabus which provides a framework for the universities to develop a curriculum for consumer education CBSE has published a teacher’s manual on consumer education.
Class 12 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 12 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 12 Physics||कक्षा 12 व्यावसायिक अध्ययन|
|Class 12 Chemistry||कक्षा 12 समाज शास्त्र|
|Class 12 Maths||कक्षा 12 अर्थशास्त्र|
|Class 12 Biology||कक्षा 12 भूगोल|
|Class 12 Business Studies|
|Class 12 Economics|
|Class 12 Sociology|
Class 12 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 12 can also check Class 12 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 12th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 12 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 12 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 12 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 12 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 12 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 12 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 12. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 12.Class 12 Business Studies Notes Maths Notes Economics Notes Sociology Notes
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.