Class 12 Economics Macroeconomics Introduction – Get here the Notes for Class 12 Economics Macroeconomics Introduction. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 12 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes, study material, and a smart preparation plan. CBSE 2019 Class 12th Exam is approaching and candidates will have to make the best use of the time available towards the last stage of your CBSE Class 12th Economics Preparation. To help you with that, below we have provided the Notes of 12 Economics for topic Macroeconomics Introduction.
- Class: 12th
- Subject: Economics
- Topic: Macroeconomics Introduction
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 12 Economics Macroeconomics Introduction
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 12 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 12 Economics Macroeconomics Introduction.
1. Macro Economics It deals with the aggregate economic variables of an economy.
2. Capitalist Country In a capitalist country production activity are mainly carried out by capitalist enterprises.
3. Wage Rate There is sale and purchase of labour services at a price which is called the .v..a. go rate.
4. Wage Labour The labour which is sold and purchased against wages is referred to as wage labour.
5. Great Depression Great depression of 1929 and the subsequent year saw the output and employment levels in the countries of the world as well.
6. Entrepreneurs People who exercise control over major decisions and bear a large part of the risk associated with the firm/enterprise.
7. Revenue The money that is easned is called revenue.
8. Investment Expenditure Expenses which raise productive capacity are called Investment Expenditure.
Class 12 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 12 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 12 Physics||कक्षा 12 व्यावसायिक अध्ययन|
|Class 12 Chemistry||कक्षा 12 समाज शास्त्र|
|Class 12 Maths||कक्षा 12 अर्थशास्त्र|
|Class 12 Biology||कक्षा 12 भूगोल|
|Class 12 Business Studies|
|Class 12 Economics|
|Class 12 Sociology|
Class 12 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 12 can also check Class 12 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 12th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 12 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 12 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 12 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 12 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 12 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 12 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 12. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 12.Class 12 Economics Notes Maths Notes Economics Notes Sociology Notes
Leave a Reply