CBSE Sample Question Papers for Class 11 Business Studies Set C with Answers are now available for download in PDF format. CBSE Sample Paper is provided below with answers as per the guidelines of CBSE board marking scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education Board Exam Sample Question Paper for Class 11 is given here. CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper gives an idea of question paper pattern and marking scheme.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies (Solved) – Set C
Business Studies question paper is divided into two parts.
Part A: Foundations of Business is for 50 marks and contains (i) Nature and Purpose of Business, (ii) Forms of Business Organisations, (iii)Public, Private and Global Enterprises, (iv) Business Services, (v) Emerging Modes of Business and (vi) Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
Part B: Organisation, Finance, and Trade is for 50 marks and contains (i) Sources of Business Finance, (ii) Small Business, (iii) Internal Trade, (iv) International Business and (v) Project Work
Set C of Solved CBSE Sample Paper for Class 11 Business Studies is given below with PDF of its solutions.
Sample Question Paper
1. Which industry supplements the activities of primary and secondary industries? 1
2. Define business ethics. 1
3. Who heads the Departmental Undertakings? 1
4. Give one advantage of each: 1/2 + 1/2
(i) Mobile banking (ii) Internet Banking.
5. How does a departmental undertaking enjoy Sovereign immunity? 1
6. What is the nature of liability of a minor partner? 1
7. Give two examples of each – Statutory Corporation and Government Company. 1
8. Name the deposits which involve depositing minimum 1 Lakh by a depositor. 1
9. What is meant by disinvestment? 1
10. Give any 2 social objectives of a business. 1
11. Give 2 merits of issuing equity shares from the company’s point of view. 1
12. State any 2 differences between a debenture and a bond. 1
13. What is the major reason underlying trade between nations? 3
14. Explain any 3 features of SSIs. 3
15. Explain the importance of Automatic Vending Machines. 3
16. Explain the secondary functions of commercial banks. 3
17. Discuss the importance of commerce as an economic activity. 3
18. Explain any 3 documents used in internal trade. 3
19. “Finance is the lifeblood for business enterprises”. Explain briefly the significance of business finance. 4
20. Identify the values involved in launching special schemes for developing backward & remote areas by the Government of India. 4
21. Discuss any four limitations of partnership. 4
22. Why does business follow multiple objectives? 4
23. Explain historical perspective of WTO. 5
24. What do you mean by Internal Trade? How is it different from International Trade? 5
25. “Social Responsibility is about giving back to society”. In the light of the above statement, build up arguments in favor of social responsibility. (Value based Question) 5
26. Discuss the scope of e-commerce giving suitable examples. 5
27. Explain different types of Co-operative societies. 6
Identify the type of company which may be formed with a minimum share capital of! 1 Lakh only. Explain any 5 privileges enjoyed by it.
28. Define Public Private Partnership. Explain its advantages. 6
Define Global Enterprises. Explain their role in host countries.
29. Auxiliaries to business activities are indispensable. Discuss. 6
“Every business attempts to reap more than what has been invested.” Explain the role of profits in
this context. (HOTS)
30. As a finance manager, advise the directors about various sources of finance for financing the expansion of your company. 6
Explain the various considerations made by the companies while raising finance from various sources.