This is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English 2018-19 PDF. Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 English contains all topics which you will study this session. You should refer to the official CBSE Syllabus only to study English when you are in Class 11. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) changes Class 11 English Syllabus from time to time. Therefore you should refer latest 2018-19 syllabus of CBSE only. If you study all topics that are in this syllabus, from prescribed textbooks, then you will gain knowledge and also score high in exam. CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English can be downloaded in PDF format for quick and easy reference any time.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English 2018-19 [PDF]
Here is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English 2018-19 PDF. You can check all details here or download it and see it anytime else also. Before you download the syllabus, here is a brief overview of what this is about.
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Year of establishment||1962|
English is a very important subject for Class 11 students. Follow what teachers are teaching you in school and also put in few hours daily for self-studies. You will surely do well in exams.
- Text book: Woven Words published by NCERT
- Fiction: The Old Man and the Sea (Novel unabridged) by Ernest Hemingway
- Drama: Arms and the Man by George Bernard Shaw
- Hornbill: Textbook published by NCERT, New Delhi
- Snapshots: Supplementary Reader published by NCERT, New Delhi .
CBSE Syllabus 2019 of Other Subjects
CBSE Syllabus for Other Classes
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12