Here we are providing the Chapter-wise NCERT Book for Class 9 Social Science Subject. Students can easily download and access the units of Class 9 Social Science. Digital edition of NCERT Books Class 9 Social Science PDF are always handy to use when you do not have access to a physical copy. Here you can get Class 9 Social Science NCERT Books. The NCERT for Class 9 Social Science Chapter wise relevant topic covered on this page.
NCERT Book Class 9 Social Science
NCERT Book for Class 9 Social Science is a vital resource for students preparing for the 9th Class Examination. In this NCERT Books Class 9 Social Science is provided the all chapters of the Social Science Subject. Get here the complete chapters wise study material of NCERT Book Class 9 Social Science.
NCERT Book Class 9 Geography
- Chapter 1 India – Size and Location
- Chapter 2 Physical Features of India
- Chapter 3 Drainage
- Chapter 4 Climate
- Chapter 5 Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 6 Population
NCERT Book Class 9 Histroy
- Chapter 1 The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 Pastoralists in the Modern India
NCERT Book Class 9 Civics
- Chapter 1 What Is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Chapter 2 Constitutional Design
- Chapter 3 Electoral Politics
- Chapter 4 Working Of Institutions
- Chapter 5 Democratic Rights
NCERT Book Class 9 Economics
- Chapter 1 The Story of Village Palampur
- Chapter 2 People as Resource
- Chapter 3 Poverty as a Challenge
- Chapter 4 Food Security in India
We suggest you go through NCERT Book for Class 9 Social Science and get the distinguished study materials. Practicing these study materials will help you a lot in your school exam & board exam. All NCERT Chapters for Class 9 Social Science given here are as per the latest syllabus & guidelines of Central Board of Secondary Education, India (CBSE).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.