punjab.indiaresults.com 2023 8th Class Result has been announced by the PSEB. The Punjab School Education Board has declared the PSEB class 8th result on 28 April 2023, at 2:30 pm. Whereas pseb.ac.in is the official website of the board. They have published the direct link to check results at indiaresults.com. The link to check middle school exam results is provided on the Punjab state page of indiaresults website, which is punjab.indiaresults.com. You can check the direct link below. Also, the board has announced that Lavpreet Kaur, Gurankit Kaur, Simranpreet Kaur are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd toppers. And 98.68% is the pass percentage of girl students, whereas 97.41% boys passed.
punjab.indiaresults.com 2023 8th Class Result
What is punjab.indiaresults.com 8th Class Result 2023?
The punjab.indiaresults.com 8th Class Result is the direct link to check PSEB class 8th result 2023 at indiaresults.com. India Results is a private website. However PSEB board publishes the class 8 results and class 5 results on punjab.indiaresults.com only. Therefore you can use the direct link below and know your score.
punjab.indiaresults.com 2023 8th Class Result Link – Click Here
How to check PSEB 8th class result 2023 at punjab.indiaresults.com?
All middle school students who appeared in the class 8 board exams held by the Punjab Board can easily check their results from indiaresults.com. The simple steps to check are as follows.
- Go to punjab.indiaresults.com.
- Then scroll down and click the Middle Examination Result 2023 link.
- Then enter roll number or name and click find results.
- If you enter roll number, then your complete result immediately shows on the screen.
- However if you input name, then the list of all students with same name shows on the screen.
- Then find your entry by matching your father’s and mother’s name.
- Now click on the get result link in front of your entry and immediately know your subject-wise marks and pass status.
If you have any queries on punjab.indiaresults.com 2023 8th Class Result, then please ask in comments below.
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.