CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Examination was held on the March 07, 2020, starting at 10:00 am until 1:30 pm. The students who appeared for the exam and are yearning to tally their answers with the correct ones can download the question paper and CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Solved Paper from this page. The maximums marks for Class 10 Sanskrit exam are 80. Check how to download and how to use the solved question paper from down below.
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Solved Paper
The question paper was divided into 4 parts. Literature section carried 30 marks and was highly scoring. Most of the questions were asked from NCERT. Other sections like Reading, Writing and Grammar weere practical based. Glide down below to check for answers in the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit question paper.
The answers in this solution are as per set 4 code 52 series JBB.
There are different question paper sets. For all question papers, CLICK HERE.
CBSE 10th Sanskrit Analysis
Sanskrit examination for CBSE was easy. However, section A was a bit difficult in comparison to other section. Check student reaction below.
How to Download CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Solved Paper
It is as easy as a piece of cake to download the CBSE Sanskrit Solved Paper but you definitely need a strong internet connection to do so. Here are some steps that you need to follow in leiu of marking yourself after appearing in the examination.
- Click on the color box that says ” Download Sanskrit Solved Paper” or just right click if it is given in the image.
- Give a quick read to the answers once the pdf opens on the screen to check whether it is your set or not.
- You can either download the pdf or just use it as soft copy .
Design of the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Solved Paper
The students should definitely read out the design of the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Solved Paper so that they gain an understanding on how to self check the answer. Apart from that, you will also need the marking scheme prescribed by the CBSE for a precise evaluation. Check the exam pattern from below.
- Section A : Reading Comprehension – 10 marks
- Section B : Writing Skills – 15 marks
- Section C : Applied Grammar – 25 marks
- Section D : Literature – 30 marks
How to check your CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Question Paper
If you have downloaded the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit solved Paper and are totally confused on how to use it, then check out these easy steps from below.
- Read the Marking Scheme for CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit thoroughly.
- Download the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit solved Paper
- Start marking from Ques no. 1 until the last accordingly.
When you have checked all the answers and allocated the marks. You will know your probable score.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.