ICSE Time Table 2020: Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has postponed the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) class 10th exam 2020. The students who are in class 10th can download the ICSE Time Table and notification regarding exam instruction in PDF format from this page. The students are advised to frequently check the date sheet as to remember the sequence of the exam and moreover also prepare according to ICSE Syllabus. The students can obtain complete information regarding the ICSE Time Table 2020 for the 10th class from this page.
Latest: ICSE 10th exam 2020 has been postponed. Check official notice below.
ICSE Time Table 2020
The Date Sheet of both ICSE/ISC 2020 is declared by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). ICSE Time Table 2020 downloadable link is also provided below. The ICSE exams is scheduled in the two Slots. The Students can check the ICSE Time TICSE Time Table 2020able 2020 from the below table:
|ICSE 10th Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|First Exam Date||27 Feb 2020|
|Last Exam Date|
Download Here: Click here to download the complete ICSE 10th Time Table 2020.
This is the Complete ICSE 10th Time Table 2020
Here is the complete ICSE 10th Exam Time Table 2020
|27 Feb 2020||English Language- English Paper- 1|
|28 Feb 2020||Environmental Science (Group II Elective)|
|29 Feb 2020||Art Paper- 1 (Still Life)|
|03 Mar 2020||Mathematics|
|04 Mar 2020||Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)|
|06 Mar 2020||Literature In English- English Paper 2|
|07 Mar 2020||Art Paper 2 (Nature Drawing/ Painting)|
French/ Sanskrit (Group II Elective)
|11 Mar 2020||History & Civics- H.C.G Paper- 1|
|13 Mar 2020|
|Physics- Science Paper 1|
|14 Mar 2020||Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)|
|16 Mar 2020||Chemistry- Science Paper 2|
|18 Mar 2020||Second Languages:|
Ao- Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada,
khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit,
Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu
Modern Foreign Languages:
Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Modern American,
Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan
|Geography- H.C.G Paper – 2|
|Art Paper 4 (Applied Art)|
|Group III Elective|
Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications,
Computer Applications. Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications,
Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, German,
Hindustani Music, Home Science, Indian Dance,
Mass Media & Communication, Physical Education,
Spanish, Western Music, YogaTechnical Drawing Applications
|Economics (Group II Elective)|
|Biology- Science Paper 3|
How to Download the ICSE Time Table 2020
The ICSE Time Table 2020 is in the pdf format. There are the name of subjects, date, and timing in the date sheet. The students who are appearing for the 10th class exam can download the date sheet with the help of the instructions given below.
- First, go to the official website i.e. cisce.org.
- Click on the link given on the home page named as Time Table of ICSE Year 2020.
- After clicking, you will get the date sheet in the pdf format.
- Download the date sheet and take the printout of it.
Dos and Don’ts at the Time of Exam
The students who are going to appear the exam of class 10 are very new to give the board exams. So they have very much questions about the exam in term of what to do or what they should not do. Here are the lists of most common dos and don’ts for the exam.
- First of all, the students should start preparing and do not wait for the last night fight for the preparation.
- The students should get up early and when they feel fresh, they can start their studies.
- The students should not be nervous while preparing any subject or giving the exam.
- Keep calm and everything will be a piece of cake for you.
- Carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- First attempt the question which seems easy to you and after that attempt the rest of the questions.
- Do not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- Do not carry any extra paper or any electronic gadget in the exam hall.
- Write the answers clearly. Do not mess up the answers with one another.
- Come to exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time slot. It will help you to be calm and to start your work flawlessly.
- Carry some extra pens and pencils. So if you would get any trouble, you will have the solution too regarding this issue.
- In the exam in which you would have to make the diagrams or pictures, make them neat and clean. It would be easy for the evaluator to check it.
Important Tips for the Students
The students should be very focused at the time of the board exam. Do not waste your time in the worthless works. If you will not use this opportunity then you will just repent for the rest of your life. So it is important to show the right way to the students to score good marks in the exam. The students are advised to read the instructions given below and try to follow them.
- Set out a plan for the next day about what to prepare and how.
- Try to study more than just wasting your time in social media.
- Sleep well and eat well. Do not stress out due to the exams.
- Prepare the subject according to the date sheet.
- Group study will help you to understand the subjects.
- Watch the tutorials on the internet and try to learn from them.
- After learning the topics do revise them.
Preparation Tips for ICSE 2020 Examination
The students who are going to face the ICSE 2020 Examination must be preparing for the same. Here we are giving you some tips and trick which might be of some use of you and hope that help in your exam.
- Same day revision: Whatever you learn or study in the school try to cover that topic or lecture at home by yourself within in a week or so and if you get any query, discuss with your teacher as soon as possible.
- Focus: Classroom the best place to learn if you are attentive in the classroom and understands the topic clearly then you won’t be needing any extra guidance for that just go home and revise it form top to bottom.
- Problem Solving: Never let your work pile up divide your syllabus and try to cover each part one by one and simultaneously solve questions and queries related to that topic to better understand that.
- Revision: Once you are done with the syllabus start the final revision which is going to be the best part as you know most of the part and you just have to revise and clear any doubts on the way.
- Mock Test & ICSE Previous Year Question paper: Once you are done with the study its time for the mock test and solve the ICSE previous year question papers to get the final status of your study.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
All the best for your ICSE 2020 Exams..!!
Official Website: cisce.org
For more information regarding the ICSE Time Table 2020, Download General Guideline.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.