Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Sample Papers, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Model Answers by Toppers, Study Material, Notes, Novels and other important resources for CBSE Board Students are available here. Also you may get CBSE Date Sheet, CBSE Result, Mark Verification, Re-evaluation and important examination related information.
- Odisha 10th Result 2022 (Out) – Check BSE Odisha Result at bseodisha.ac.in
- OSOS 10th Class Result 2022 (Out) – Check Odisha State Open School SSC Result Here
- Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2022 – Application Form (Till 20 Jul), Eligibility, Sample Papers
- MSCE Pune Scholarship Hall Ticket 2022 (Out) – Download PUP PSS Admit Card at 2022.mscepuppss.in
- J&K State Board 12th Result 2022 (Out) | Check J&K HSC Result Here
Below are few resources like sample papers, previous year question papers, syllabus, class notes and marking scheme available for the students for their CBSE Exams. Students can use these for free of cost and can improve their preparation to score high this year.
CBSE Sample Papers
CBSE Question Papers
Other CBSE Study Material and Resources
- Marking Scheme / Blue Print
- Model Answers (Topper Answer Sheet)
- Question Bank
- Books & Supporting Material
- Teachers Manual
- List of Books Recommended for the Reading Programme
- Most Important Questions & Exam Prep Tips for Class 12 – English | Business Studies | History | Chemistry | Political Science | Geography
- Most Important Questions & Exam Prep Tips for Class 10 – Science | English
CBSE Examination Information
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated CBSE, केन्द्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India.
- CBSE Class X Exam
- Elective Subjects (for Class 11 & 12)
- Click Here for CBSE Compartment Exam
- Marks Verification, Answer Book Copy, Re-Evaluation
- Class 12 Toppers
- Class 10 On-Screen Marking (OSM) system
- Class 10 Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Class 10 Improvement of Grades
Class Wise Study Material
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an Autonomous Body set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), (previously Ministry of Education), in the year 1929. The CBSE is a national level Board of school education having authority to affiliate schools for school education, conducting the Secondary School Examination and the Senior School Certificate Examination, and award of certificates. The certificates awarded by CBSE are recognized for higher studies as well as for employment.
The CBSE has authority to affiliate schools at the pan-India level as well as the schools located in foreign countries. The position of schools affiliated by CBSE as on 31.12.2018 is as follows:
- CBSE affiliated schools in India – 21038
- CBSE affiliated schools in Foreign countries – 225