CBSE Board Syllabus 2023 is released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The syllabus of CBSE Board indicates the topics recommended by CBSE for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 students. Moreover question papers of CBSE board exams and school tests are from CBSE textbooks on basis of latest CBSE board syllabus only. Therefore you can download the CBSE Syllabus PDF from here on aglasem to know curriculum and prepare for your exams as per it.
CBSE Board Syllabus 2023
The class-wise syllabus of CBSE are as follows. However, keep checking cbse.gov.in for any changes in curriculum. Also refer sample papers for latest blueprint based on syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE Board Syllabus 2023 – An Overview
The important highlights of this curriculum are as follows.
|Level of Education Board||National Level Board|
|Region / State||India|
|Name of Board||CBSE|
|Full form of CBSE||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Board Date Sheets||CBSE Date Sheet|
|CBSE Board Results||CBSE Results|
CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 10
- The CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus is for class 10 students.
- Therefore the CBSE Class 10 syllabus pdf includes topics for subjects such as English, Maths, Social Science, Hindi, Science.
- Moreover the questions in class 10 CBSE board exams paper will be as per CBSE class 10 syllabus.
CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 11
- Similarly the CBSE Board class 11 Syllabus is meant for class 11th students.
- Thus the CBSE 11th syllabus pdf has the chapters for Arts, Science, Commerce subjects like Economics, History, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Computer Science, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Accountancy, Business Studies.
- You will study stream specific chapters from the CBSE class 11 syllabus.
CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 12
- By the same token, CBSE Board Class 12 Syllabus gives the curriculum for class 12 students.
- Thus the CBSE Class 12 syllabus pdf has board recommended topics for CBSE Arts subjects like Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Music, Human Rights, Informatics Practices, Public Administration, History; for CBSE Science like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Mathematics; and for CBSE Commerce subjects of English, Accounts, Commerce, Mathematics, Economics, Environmental Education.
- Most importantly, class 12 CBSE board exams question paper will be on basis of CBSE class 12 syllabus.
If you have any queries on CBSE Board Syllabus 2023, then please ask in comments below.