TSWR JC CET 2020 – Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society will offer admission to the Intermediate 1st year in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges. All the information regarding the entrance test will be made available on the official website that is tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.The students who want to get admission in the junior colleges should fulfill the eligibility criteria. The application form of the entrance test will be filled through online mode only. The result will be published in the form of the merit list. To know the detailed information about the Application Form, Exam Pattern, Seats, Admission Procedure of TSWR JC CET 2020, scroll down the page.
TSWR JC CET 2020
There will be two screening test for the students. 1st screening test will be done on the OMR Sheets with blue or black ball pen and there will be ¼ negative marking. 2nd screening test will be for those who want to take admission in the three state level institutions. Hence, the candidates are directed not to change the Mobile Number. To know about the tentative dates of the examination look at the table below:
|Application and Payment Start Date||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Application and Payment End Date||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week to 3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Feb 2020|
TSWR JC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance test examination pattern is given as per the last year information if any changes in the examination pattern will be done we will let you know. Students can practice or prepare themselves from the entrance examination. The exam pattern is given as follows:
1st Screening Test:
Type of Examination: This is a paper based OMR test.
Type of Questions: The Questions will be of multiple choice type.
Negative Marking: For each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted.
Marks Contain: Each question carries one mark. Each Question has only one correct answer.
Sets of Question Papers: 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be given.
Students will write answers with Blue / Black Ball point pen and Pencils should not be used.
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)||20|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
2nd Screening Test:
There shall be a second level screening test for the students willing to join IIT / COE / TSWR Sainik Junior College, Rukmapur.
Medium of Examination: The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media). Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or in English at Admission Level test. The medium of instruction at intermediate level shall be English only.
The students shall be shortlisted according to state level merit in the ratio of 1:3 for appearing 2nd screening test for admission into these three state level Colleges.
Admission into IIT Gowlidoddi (Boys), Centre for Excellence, Karimnagar(Co-Ed) and Gowlidoddi (Girls) (Intermediate with coaching for IIT, JEE, NEET, EAMCET, CLAT and etc.).
The 2nd screening test shall be for 150 marks, the subjects and marks are as follows:
|Subjects||MPC||BPC||CEC & MEC|
|General Knowledge and Current affairs||–||–||35|
TSWR JC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill the application form, it is very necessary to check the eligibility criteria of the applying students. Students should ensure that he/she will be eligible for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria of the TSWR JC CET is given as follows:
Education Qualification: The students who will appear for SSC Public Examination in March-2020 / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the entrance test. The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to SAINIK / IIT / COEs and the students who pass SSC in March, 2020 (on a regular basis) are eligible for admission into General (Non specialized) institutions and Vocational Colleges.
Income of Parents: The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
Age Criteria: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
Other Criteria: The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Application Form
The Application Form of the TSWR JC CET 2020 will be made available on the official website of the examination that is tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. Interested and eligible students can fill the application form as per the schedule. The Students who will fill form for the entrance test should follow some steps of the application fee. Students can see the application form related information from the below:
Steps for filling the Online Application Form: Here some steps are given which direct a student to fill the online application form. Look at the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the examination that is tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link that will direct to fill the form of the TSWR JC CET 2020
Step 3: Enter all the details which will be asked to fill the application form. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste.
Step 4: Upload the Photograph and the signature of the size 100 kb only.
Step 5: Students should have to pay the registration fees also to complete the application process successfully.
Registration Fee: This registration fee is as per the previous year information. If any changes will be made, we will let you know. There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through online from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Reservation
It is important to know about the reservation also because a student can ensure that he/she will come under the reservation category or not. You can see the reservation of the TSWR JC CET 2020 as per last year information. Check from the below about the reservation policy of the examination:
- Community wise reservation:
|Community||% of Reservation|
|SC converted Christian||2%|
|OC / EBC||2%|
- 3% of overall seats shall be reserved for the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically, Hearing impaired and Visually, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for admission into SAINIK Junior College.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of the TSWR JC CET 2020 will be made available on the official website. Only those students will be able to download their hall ticket who is registered themselves successfully. Therefore, in order to get the admit card / Hall Ticket students have to complete the application process successfully.The admit card for the entrance test can be downloaded from given direct link will be available on the official website. The hall ticket for the 1st screening test and 2nd screening test will be made available on the official website separately.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Admission Procedure
Students who want to get admission through the TSWR JC CET 2020 entrance test, there is some specific admission procedure. The admission procedure is given as follows:
- Firstly students should register them successfully through the online application form.
- Download the hall ticket from the official website as per the schedule.
- Download hall ticket for appearing to the 1st screening test (Entrance Test).
- The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Headmaster / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
- The parameters for Physical fitness in case of Social Welfare SAINIK Junior College, Rukmapur, Karimnagar District shall be considered as per the given information.
- Appear in the 1st screening entrance examination and the admission shall be provided based on the merit and community reservation.
- Selected students who opted for TSWR Sainik Junior College & who are physically fit shall be shortlisted for 2nd screening test for admission into Sainik School Rukmapur in the ratio of 1:3 (Community wise).
- The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test can be obtained / seen from the website of Society.
- On the basis of merit in the1st screening and reservation pattern, these seats shall be filled. Admission into non specialized colleges without IIT / JEE / NEET / EAMCET / CLAT etc. shall be provided according to the merit secured in 1st screening test and community reservation, duly taking the students who have not secured seat in Sainik & IIT / COEs.
- The students shall be shortlisted according to state level merit in the ratio of 1:3 for appearing 2nd screening test for admission into these three state level Colleges. Since these three Institutions are State level institutions, the selection shall be on the merit at State level in 2nd screening test and allotment of college shall be made by the Secretary, TSWREIS only.
- The candidates who are not selected for these three colleges shall be considered for admission into other COEs on regional merit and as per the norms.
- The candidates who could not get a seat in IIT/COEs are eligible for admission into Regular Intermediate institutions according to the merit obtained in the 1st screening test only.
Note: The students who are not willing to join in IIT / COEs and who are not short listed in the 1;3 ratio, need not appear for the 2nd screening test. Any information regarding this test shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number of the candidate through SMS.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Result
The result of the TSWR JC CET 2020 will be published in the form of the merit list of the entrance examination. The merit list will be available on the official website just after the result declaration. The result of the 1st screening test and 2nd screening test will be available in the form of merit list. The marks secured by the candidate in any of the screening test shall not be displayed to the candidates / parents / others. There is no provision for revaluation of the answer sheets at the 1st level screening test as this result is processed through scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy.
TSWR JC CET 2020 Seats
The Secretary has the right to allot candidate from one region to another region as per the availability of seats. The seat availability is different as per the colleges and institutes. To know the detailed information regarding the TSWR JC CET 2020, click the link below. You must know that this seat is given according to the last year data. Candidate can get an idea about the seat availability.
Click Here to know about the seats.
Official Website: tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
Click Here to know the complete details regarding the TSWR JC CET 2020, Students can refer the last year information brochure