Monuments And Sculpture Restoration Course Details- Restoration (cultural heritage), is the process through which trained professionals clean, repair and restore a damaged artwork. These types of art work could include paintings to sculptures to even manuscripts. These ancient artefacts, monuments and paintings are maintained and are given a new life by art conservators and art restoration or by Monuments and Sculpture restoration experts.
The candidates should have possessed 10+2 with History.
The popular courses under it-
- Bachelor’s Degree- in archaeology, ancient and medieval history, world history, studio art, fine art, art history, or a related field.
- M. A. in Conservation, Preservation and Heritage Management
- Ph. D
Colleges & Universities Offering Monuments And Sculpture Restoration
The following institutes have offered the course-
- National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property – NRLC, Lucknow
- Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management, New Delhi.
- Sinhgad College of Architecture, Pune