Computer Science Engineering involves both computer science and electronics engineering. It includes testing and designing of computer components. There are two types of computer engineers. Computer software engineers and computer hardware engineers.
10+2 with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
Popular courses under Computer Science Engineering are provided below-
- B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science and Information Technology
- B. Tech Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Colleges & Universities Offering Computer Science Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Computer Science Engineering Engineering are –
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Indian institute of Technology (Madras)
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.