Art Direction includes work such as creation and management of visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, and product packaging, movies and television productions. Artworks, illustrations or layouts are created for various purposes and used in advertising, newspaper and magazines, theatre, motion picture and video games industries.
The eligibility criteria for Art Direction Course is as given below-
- B.Sc. (Cinema) + Diploma in Direction
- Post Graduate Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design
Colleges & Universities Offering Art Directions
Colleges and Universities offering Art Directions are –
- Film And Television Institute Of India, Pune
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
- Center for Research in Art of Film and Television, Delhi
- National School of Drama, Delhi
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.