Metallurgy is a field of materials science and of materials engineering that deals with the physical and chemical behaviour of metallic elements and their mixtures called alloys.
10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Popular courses under Metallurgy are provided below:
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Material Science and Engineering.
- B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgical/ Materials/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Mechanical/ Production/ Ceramics Engineering.
Colleges & Universities Offering Metallurgy
Colleges and Universities offering Metallurgy are –
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi.
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal.
- Government College of Engineering, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra.
- Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.