Bank Management – Bank Management includes sectors such as Investment Banking, Corporate Finance Banking, Personal, Retail and Rural Banking, Treasury Management etc. The course structure is related to fund raising through bonds and securities in the capital market, giving financial advice, plans and raising the capital or fund.
Candidates who have qualified 10+2 with accounts, maths and economics will be eligible fr this course.
- Bachelor in Finance & Investment
- B.Com/M.Com or BBA /MBA (Finance)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- International Corporate Finance
- Accounting Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
Colleges & Universities Offering Bank Management
The following colleges offers Bank Mnagaement-
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
- Gulbarga University, Karnataka
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu
- Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.