Event Management – An Event is a program, function, seminar, exhibition, show, award ceremony, marriage or even family party. The activities and assignments in event management involve event marketing, Costs and Budgets available, advertisements, reviews, demos and post.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 with good knowledge of English
The popular courses under it-
- Certificate Course in Event Management (CEM)
- Diploma in Event Management (DEM)
- Graduate in Management/Event Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Event Management (PGDEM)
Most of the institutes offer Students practical training by giving them live projects which include all kinds of small and large events.
Colleges & Universities Offering Event Management
The following colleges offers the courses-
- National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Event Management, Mumbai.
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.