UIMO Result 2020: Unified International Mathematics Olympiad 2020 – 2021 Result has released by the Unified Council on March 10, 2021. The result has published online on the official website of Unified Council, which is unifiedcouncil.com. The students can check their result by putting in their Login ID. The exam toppers at various levels are rewarded with cash prizes, medals, certificates, mementos etc. Get more details about UIMO 2020 Result by scrolling down this page.
Latest: UIMO Result 2020 – 2021 released. Scroll down to check it.
UIMO Result 2020 – 2021 – Result Link
A Student’s Performance Report is sent for all the participating students to the respective schools. The students and parents can check the detailed analysis and performance in the test using SPR. Click on the below direct link to check the UIMO Result 2020 – 2021.
Check Result Here: Click here to check UIMO 2020 Result.
Official Website: unifiedcouncil.com
UIMO Result Release Date 2020 – 2021
Check important dates for events related to UIMO 2020 from the table below.
|Exam date||29 Jan 2021|
|Result date||10 Mar 2021|
How to Check UIMO 2020 Result?
The students can check the result for UIMO on the Unified Council website, mentioned above on this page. Follow the steps given below to check the result:
Step 1: Firstly, the official website of Unified Council i.e. unifiedcouncil.com. The students can use the direct link provided on this page for the same.
Step 2: Towards the left-hand side of the homepage, the students will find a number of menu options. Scroll over to the “Results” button and choose “UIMO” from the list of the exams.
Step 3: A new page will open. Enter Login ID get at the time of registration, to view the result sheet.
Step 4: The candidate can see his/her rank and score in the report that appears. Download and save the result for future references.
How is UIMO Result 2020 Calculated?
The result will be published after the answer keys have been released. The result for all the students will be prepared in accordance with the marking scheme of the paper. Check the marking scheme used by the authorities below.
|Class||No. of Questions||Marks|
When one or more students score the same marks in UIMO exam, their ranking is decided by following a tie-breaker. The ranking will be assigned according to the marks scored in the specified order of sections in the UIMO question paper.
Prizes and Awards
The students emerging meritorious in the UIMO exam will be rewarded in several forms, depending on the ranking at various levels (zone/state, All India, class).
- UIMO topper (one who has the highest percentage of marks among all the classes) will get Rs 2,00,000 cash prize
- Top rankers and next 2 rankers of each class will get a laptop and a tablet PC respectively. Each one of these will also receive a memento.
- Ranks 4 to 10 and 11 to 25 of each class will each be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 1000 respectively each.
- Rankers 26 to 100 of each class will each be awarded BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams resource book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy, each.
- All the Rankers (1 to 100) will each be awarded a Britannica Kids online subscription worth Rs. 2500, a Certificate of Appreciation and a medal.
- All the national and zonal rankers of class 1 to class 9 will get a voucher worth Rs. 400 from www.mapmySTEP.com.
- Participation Certificates will be provided to all the students who took the exam.
Top 3 rankers from each state will be rewarded with a Britannica Kids online subscription worth Rs. 2500 and a Certificate of Appreciation, provided that there are a minimum of 10,000 students in a particular state. Please note that the state-wise rankings are declared after excluding top 100 country rankers.
Following institutional awards are also granted to the participating schools.
- Best Performance Award–School: One such school is chosen in each of the 17 zones. The Principal and Teacher in-charge of best performing schools will be awarded with Best Contribution in Computer Education Award and a Cash Prize of Rs.3000 each.
- Top Mentor Award-State: Top 5 schools having highest student participation in the exam are selected in each state, provided that there are a minimum of 300 participating schools in that state. The rewards awarded are a cash prize of Rs 1500 and a certificate, each.
- Best Participation Schools: The schools which sent more than 100 applications will be awarded with a Certificate of Appreciation.
Unified International Mathematics Olympiad, UIMO, is an international level olympiad conducted every year by the Unified Council. The students are required to apply through their schools. Students of class 1 to class 12 are eligible to sit for the exam, which is conducted at the respective schools of the applicants. There is a separate question paper for all the classes based on CBSE/ICSE/ISC or other state boards’ syllabi. The meritorious students at national, zonal and school level are awarded with cash prizes, certificates, medals and other rewards.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.