JNVST Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions are available here. Interested candidates can download it from the link given below. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is the entrance exam for class 6 admission to the 661 JNVs in the country. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming JNVST examination must prepare these previous year question papers. With the help of these JNVST Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions, candidates can estimate the level and exam pattern of examination. They also get to know about the difficulty level of questions raised in the examination. Students can get complete details on JNVST Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions from below.
JNVST Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
For the sake of the candidates we have provided the direct link to download JNVST Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions. Candidates have to click on that link to download the same.
How to use previous year Question Papers?
Candidates can use the previous year question papers in many ways. Check the mentioned below points which explain the uses of question papers:
- Analyze: After downloading the question papers, candidates can analyze in order to get information about the latest exam pattern and difficulty level. Select those topics which were covered most in the question papers.
- Practice: Candidates can download the question papers and solve questions from the same. It helps you to increase your accuracy and speed.
- Know about Exam Pattern: Previous year question papers gives you a rough idea about the exam. Candidates can check the differences in the exam pattern by comparing question papers and prepre themselves accordingly.
- Points out Trending Topics: In view of the topics that were covered in last few years question papers, students will be able to predict the trending topics that will be covered in the board exams.
What is the Use of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper?
The candidates can use Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper for the following purpose:
- With the help of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper, the candidates will get to know the exact questions that were present in the exam. Accordingly, the candidates can change their preparation strategy to learn more about those topics.
- The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper can be used with a timer for practice purpose. The candidates can analyze their strategy of solving the questions with the help of it.
- Furthermore, through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya question paper, the candidates will have an idea about what type of questions can come in the exam and what will be the range of their difficulty level.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for JNVST 2022 from below:
- Exam Language: Download Notice PDF
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper based test
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Exam Timing: 11:30 am – 01:30 pm
Distribution of questions will be as follows:
|Name of subject||No. of qs||Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 mins|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 mins|
|Language Test||20||25||30 mins|
- You will get 1.25 marks for every correct answer.
- There will not be any negative marking.
Note: Divyang students” (differently-abled students) gets 40 minutes extra in the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.