9th IEO Result 2018 – 19 has been announced and also available here. Exam result has been announced after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can check their IEO result here. In order to check individual results candidates need to enter the Roll No. in this format – Your School Code-Class Number-Rol lNo. e.g. AN0001-04-001. IEO is a single level exam.
9th IEO Result 2018 – 2019
9th IEO had been conducted on 04 Oct 2018, 11 Oct 2018 and 23 Oct 2018. The link to check 9th IEO 2018 – 2019 result has been provided here. 9th IEO (1st Level) Exam was held on 04 Oct 2018, 11 Oct 2018 and 23 Oct 2018. Candidates who had successfully qualified the level 1 exam will be eligible for 2nd Level exam. Candidates can check the result from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
|Date of Exam (1st Level)||04, 11 and 23 Oct 2018|
|Date of Exam (2nd Level)||09 Feb and 10 Feb 2019|
Result: Click here to check the result for 9th IEO 2018-19.
9th IEO Cut off
The following cut off marks are applicable for determining qualifiers to the 2nd level of SOF IEO.
The cut off marks are class wise. In case more than one student score same total marks, marks obtained section wise are considered to determine qualifiers to the 2nd level. Weightage is given to sections in the following order M4, M3, M2, M1.
Section Wise Priority
IEO Section Wise Priority
|2||Word & Structure Knowledge|
|4||Spoken & Written Expression|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded the same rank.
Criteria for Ranking – Single Level Exams
For IEO and class one & two students appearing in exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score the same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the basis of marks scored in sections accorded more priority.
- For other olympiads marks scored by a student in the previous class may be considered to determine rank.
- In case two or more students score same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.
- In case of any confusion decision of the Academic Council will be final binding.
8th IEO Result 2017 – 2018
- The above cut off marks are applicable to determine top 5% students class wise qualifying for the second level, to be held on 11th Feb 2018.
- In addition to above, students achieving following ranks also qualify for the second level Olympiads:
Official Website for IEO Result – Click here