11th IEO Result 2020 – 2021 will declare in the last week of February 2021. It will release online at results.sofworld.org. Candidates can download the 11th IEO Result 2020 – 2021 from the link below. To check the IEO result candidates need to enter roll number, in this format – Your School Code, Class, Section, RollNo., eg. AN0006-11-D-005. Get complete details on 11th IEO Result 2020 – 2021 from below.
Latest: IEO 2020 Result for level 1 will release in the last week of February 2021. Stay here for latest updates.
11th IEO Result 2020 – 2021
11th IEO will be conducted on the scheduled date. The link to check 11th IEO 2020 – 2021 result will be provided here. Candidates can check the result from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
|Date of Exam (1st Level)|
|Result of 1st Level Exam||In the last week of February 2021|
|Date of Exam (2nd Level)||to be announced!|
|Declaration of Result (2nd Level)||to be announced!|
11th IEO Result 2019 – 2020
Candidates can check the 10th IEO Result 2019 – 2020 from below links. The result of both level 1 and level 2 is available here.
- Check Result Level 2 Here: Click here to check the 10th IEO 2019 – 2020 Level 2 result, which is conducted for students of class 3 to class 12.
- Check Result Level 1 Here: Click here to check the 10th IEO 2019 – 2020 Level 1 result, which is conducted for students of class 1 to class 12.
11th IEO Cut off
The following cut off marks are applicable for determining qualifiers to the 2nd level of SOF IEO.
The cut off marks are class-wise. In case more than one student score same total marks, marks obtained section-wise are considered to determine qualifiers to the 2nd level. Weightage is given to sections in the following order M4, M1, M2, M3.
Section Wise Priority
IEO Section Wise Priority
|2||Word & Structure Knowledge|
|4||Spoken & Written Expression|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded the same rank.
Criteria for Ranking – Single Level Exams
For IEO and class one & two students appearing in exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- In case two or more students score the same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the basis of marks scored in sections accorded more priority.
- For other olympiads marks scored by a student in the previous class may be considered to determine rank.
- In case two or more students score the same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.
- In case of any confusion decision of the Academic Council will be final binding.
9th IEO Result 2018- 2019
8th IEO Result 2017 – 2018
- The above cut off marks are applicable to determine top 5% students class wise qualifying for the second level, to be held on 11th Feb 2018.
- In addition to the above, students achieving the following ranks also qualify for the second level Olympiads:
Official Website: sofworld.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.