AMU School Admissions 2021-22: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has extended the last date to fill the admission form for Class I, Class VI, and Class IX for 2021-2022. Candidates can fill the AMU School Application Form from the official website, i.e. amucontrollerexams.com, or through the direct link which is provided below. The last date to submit the AMU Class 1, 6, 9 Admission Form is March 24, 2021, without a late fee and with a late fee apply up to March 31, 2021. Then, AMU School Admission Form correction window from 02 April to 04 April 2021. AMU School Admission Eligibility rules for each course will be strictly followed and will not be relaxed under any circumstance. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for Aligarh Muslim University Admission to the concerned course of study. Read this article to know more about AMU School Admissions 2021-22.
Latest: The last date to submit the AMU School Admission Form 2021-22 for Classes 1, 6, 9 is extended. Scroll down to check the complete notice.
AMU School Admission 2021 – Latest News
Admission is done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the admission test. After the admission test, AMU will publish the list of shortlisted candidates at the official website.
Revised Schedule for the AMU School Admission 2021 is given below.
|Event||Class I||Class VI||Class IX|
|Last date for submitting an online application for all classes|
24 Mar 2021
24 Mar 2021
24 Mar 2021
|Last date for submitting an online application with late fees|
31 Mar 2021
31 Mar 2021
31 Mar 2021
|Application Form Correction||02 – 04 Apr 2021||02 – 04 Apr 2021||02 – 04 Apr 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||one week before the test||one week before the test||one week before the test|
|Test date||04 Apr 2021 Postponed|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
AMU Admissions 2021
Aligarh Muslim University releases the schedule and details for AMU admission 2021– 2022 for various courses. Read the complete information from below. AMU 2021 Admissions to all courses of study are open to Indian Nationals only.
AMU School Admission Form 2021 Last Date Extended
AMU School Admission Form 2021 – Available!
The application form of Aligarh Muslim University school admission for classes I, VI and IX has released. AMU School Admission form can be filled online from the official website, which is amucontrollerexams.com. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can apply from the link given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AMU School Admission Form 2021-22 for Classes I, VI and IX.
Instruction and things required to fill the Application form
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression(Left Hand Thumb Impression for every candidate) of the Candidate in JPG format ONLY. The file size of each should be between 20KB to 100KB
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
- For class I – Rs. Rs. 500/-(without late Fee), Rs. 800 (with late fee)
- For class VI – Rs. Rs. 550/-(without late Fee), Rs. 850 (with late fee)
- For class IX – Rs. Rs. 600/-(without late Fee), Rs. . 900 (with late fee)
Document to be submitted
- Scanned copy of date of birth certificate of the candidate issued from Municipal Corporation / competent authority / school last attended / copy of Passport.
- Scanned copy of Marks-sheet / grade-sheet of qualifying examination, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of claim under special category, if any.
AMU School Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the AMU School Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria here. But for now, you can check the eligibility from below.
For Class I
- The candidates must be of the age between 5 to 7 years as of March 31, 2021. i.e. the date of birth of the applicant must lie between April 01, 2014, to March 31, 2016 (both days inclusive)
For Class VI
- Educational Qualification: Passed Class V from a School that is registered and recognized by a competent government authority or is affiliated to an approved Public Examination Board.
Note: For verification, the registration/recognition/or the affiliation number of the School should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate.
- Age limit: The candidates must be of the age between 10 to 12 years as of March 31, 2021.
For Class IX
- Educational Qualification : Passed Class VIII from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority or is affiliated to an approved Public Examination Board.
Note: For verification, the registration/recognition/or the affiliation number of the School should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate
- Age limit :The candidates must be of the age between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2021.
AMU School Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card of the AMU school admission test here. To download the admit card, candidates need to select a class and enter the application number. If Any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must contact the official authority. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection/admission. Exam Date, Time and allotted Test Center of the candidate is as specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates who had applied for both General & NRIs categories must download the Admit Card. Using Application No of General Category Only, However, their candidature will be considered for both the categories.
- Please bring one extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the space provided for the purpose failure to which you will be deemed to be considered as ABSENT.
- If a candidate has applied for a class on more than one Application No., use only the one that has appropriate information as per your claim such as the claim of the category (ies), etc.
AMU School Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
For Class I
- The Written Test will comprise 25 subjective/ objective type questions on English, Arithmetic, Urdu and GK.
For Class VI & IX
The Written Test will comprise two sections as detailed below:
Section-I: It will be of 25 marks comprising 25 Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each on Languages (English, Urdu and Hindi)
Section-II: It will be of 60 marks comprising of 60 Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each with the following break-up:
- Mathematics : 30 marks
- Science : 30 marks
Note: It is essential that the candidate obtains a minimum of 40% marks in Section-I in the written test to be eligible for interview/ admission.
AMU School Entrance Exam 2021 Answer Key
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will release the answer key for the test for class VI & IX on the official Website. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website. Answer Key is published after the successful completion of the examination. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to download the answer key will be provided below.
AMU School Admission 2021 Selection Process
For Class I, VI & IX
Through Admission Test.
The Total Merit will have the following components:
- Written Test : 85 Marks
- Interview : 15 Marks
Note: Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, obtaining a minimum of 40% marks in the Interview is essential to become eligible for selection.
Admission to Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged
Admissions are open to visually challenged boys and girls of the age group of six to nine years for sensory development class (SD Class). Candidates with earlier Schooling can also be considered for admission upto class ninth on the recommendation of screening committee of the School. Eligible candidates can apply for admission on the prescribed form with the following documents:
- Medical Certificate of Blindness issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate in case of earlier Schooling at the time of admission.
- Income Certificate of the parents.
- Address proof (Copy of Ration Card/ Driving License/ Copy of Passport/ Aadhar Card /Voter ID Card/ Bank Passbook/ Employment ID Card).
- Photographs of candidate with parents.
- Any other relevant documents.
AMU School Admission 2021 Seat Intake
This below AMU School Admission seat matrix is of previous year record. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for latest updates.
For Class I, VI & IX
For more details of AMU School Admissions 2021 for Class I, VI & IX – Download Guideline.
Official Website: amucontrollerexams.com
AMU School Entrance Exam Answer Key 2020 – 2021
AMU School Entrance Exam Answer Key 2019 – 2020
Class VI (NRI) Answer Key
Class IX (NRI) Answer Key
Class IX Answer Key
- Click here to check the Answer Key for Class IX.
- Click here to check the decisions regarding discrepancies in the answer key for Class IX.
Class VI Answer Key
- Click here to check the Answer Key for Class VI.
- Click here to check the decisions regarding discrepancies in the answer key for Class VI.
AMU School Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018 – 19
- Click Here to check the answer key for class VI.
- Click Here to check the answer key for class IX.
- Click Here to apply for objections in the answer key.
Note: Question No. 32 and Q.No. 55 will not be evaluated.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.