Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the notification for admission into class I, VI, IX and XI for the session 2019-20. AMU School Admission Eligibility rules for each course will be strictly followed and will not be relaxed under any circumstance. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he / she fulfils the eligibility requirements prescribed for Aligarh Muslim University Admission to the concerned course of study.
AMU School Admission 2019
Admission test for the above class will be held in the month of March & May 2019. After the admission test, AMU will publish the list of shortlisted candidates at the official website.
Revised Schedule for the AMU School Admission 2019 is given below.
|Event||Class I||Class VI||Class IX||Class XI|
|Last date for submitting an online application for all classes||17 Feb 2019||17 Feb 2019||17 Feb 2019||Over now|
|Test date||17 Mar 2019||24 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||28 Apr 2019|
*Note: Ahmadi School for the visually challenged, has extended the last date of submission application form for Sensory Development Class.
AMU Admissions 2019
Aligarh Muslim University will release the schedule and details for AMU admission 2019 – 2020 for various courses. Read the complete information from below. AMU 2019 Admissions to all courses of study are open to Indian Nationals only.
Click here to Check Complete Information of AMU Admissions.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the answer keys of the test held on the scheduled dates for class VI & IX on the official Website. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website. Answer Key is published after the successful completion of the examination.
Class VI (NRI) Answer Key
Class IX (NRI) Answer Key
Class IX Answer Key
- Click here to check the Answer Key for Class IX.
- Click here to check the decisions regarding discrepancies in the answer key for Class IX.
Class VI Answer Key
- Click here to check the Answer Key for Class VI.
- Click here to check the decisions regarding discrepancies in the answer key for Class VI.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the Controller of examinations website, from the link which is provided below. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection/admission.
Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the School concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test. Exam Venue date and Time and allotted Test Center of the candidate will be as specified on the Admit Card.
The application form for Aligarh Muslim University for admission to class I, VI, IX and XI can be filled online and offline from the official website. Application form for above admission is filled as per scheduled date on or before the last date. Candidates are advised before filling the downloaded application and apply online must ensure their eligibility and other conditions.
Application process is over
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Fill up the online application form by candidates carefully from above links.
- Put signature and paste recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Test fee/Processing charge is to be paid ONLINE only. Candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the Class for which application is being submitted as the Test Fee/processing charges are non-refundable. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment. It is to be ensured that correct amount of processing charges is displayed on the generated PDF
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper and keep it for your future reference.
- For all classes the Online Application Form is submitted electronically the moment the candidate makes the payment of the processing charges and payment is successful.
- There is no need to submit the printed copy of their Application Form. However, the candidate must ensure that all steps for submission of Form have been completed and payment has been made successfully, and is also reflected on applicant’s dashboard.
Note: Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference. Incomplete Application Forms, those submitted late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents in support of qualifications/ date of birth/categories may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- For class I – Rs. 400/-
- For class VI – Rs. 450/-
- For class IX – Rs. 500/-
Document to be submitted
- Scanned copy of date of birth certificate of the candidate issued from Municipal Corporation / competent authority / school last attended / copy of Passport.
- Scanned copy of Marks-sheet / grade-sheet of qualifying examination, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of claim under special category, if any.
Note: It is to be ensured that all documents should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only and their individual size should lie between 200KB to 2MB.
For Class I
- The candidates must be of the age between 5 to 7 years as on March 31, 2019. i.e. the date of Birth of the applicant must lie between April 01, 2012 to March 31, 2014 (both days inclusive)
For Class VI
- Educational Qualification : Passed Class V from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority or is affiliated to an approved Public Examination Board.
Note: For verification, the registration/recognition/or the affiliation number of the School should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate.
- Age limit : The candidates must be of the age between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2019. i.e. the date of Birth of the applicant must lie between April 01, 2007 to March 31, 2009 (both days inclusive)
For Class IX
- Educational Qualification : Passed Class VIII from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority or is affiliated to an approved Public Examination Board.
Note: For verification, Registration/recognition/or the affiliation number of the School should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate
- Age limit : The candidates must be of the age between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019. i.e. the date of Birth of the applicant must lie between April 01, 2004 to March 31, 2006 (both days inclusive)
For Class XI
- Educational Qualification : Secondary School Certificate of this University or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Science (including Life Sciences) and Mathematics taken together.
- Age Limit : The age of the candidate must not exceed 19 years as on Ist July in the year of admission.
For Class I
- The Written Test will comprise 25 subjective/ objective type questions on English, Arithmetic, Urdu and GK.
For Class VI and IX
The Written Test will comprise two sections as detailed below:
Section-I: It will be of 25 marks comprising 25 Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each on Languages (English, Urdu and Hindi)
Section-II: It will be of 60 marks comprising of 60 Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each with the following break-up:
- Mathematics : 30 marks
- Science : 30 marks
Note: It is essential that the candidate obtains a minimum of 40% marks in Section-I in the written test to be eligible for interview/ admission.
For Class XI
As per last year
There will be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with the following breakup:
- Social Studies (Civics, Economics, History and Geography) : 60 Marks
- Mathematics : 20 Marks
- General Knowledge : 10 Marks
- Indo-Islamic Culture : 10 Marks
For Class I, VI & IX
Through Admission Test.
The Total Merit will have the following components:
- Written Test : 85 Marks
- Interview : 15 Marks
Note: Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, obtaining a minimum of 40% marks in the Interview is essential to become eligible for selection.
For Class XI
Through Admission Test. Allocation of Stream will be offered through Counselling.
Admission to Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged
Admissions are open to visually challenged boys and girls of the age group of six to nine years for sensory development class (SD Class). Candidates with earlier Schooling can also be considered for admission upto class ninth on the recommendation of screening committee of the School. Eligible candidates can apply for admission on the prescribed form with the following documents:
- Medical Certificate of Blindness issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate in case of earlier Schooling at the time of admission.
- Income Certificate of the parents.
- Address proof (Copy of Ration Card/ Driving License/ Copy of Passport/ Aadhar Card /Voter ID Card/ Bank Passbook/ Employment ID Card).
- Photographs of candidate with parents.
- Any other relevant documents.
Note: Application Form for admission to Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged can be obtained from the School/ downloaded from the website www.amucontrollerexams.com. Last date of receipt of Application Form is March 15, 2019.
Procedure of Admission
The eligible candidates should carry all relevant documents with him/her and report along with his parents/guardians to appear in a Screening cum medical test as per the following schedule:
|06 April 2019||08:00 a.m.||Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged|
For Class I, VI & IX
Answer Key 2018 – 19
- Click Here to check the answer key for class VI.
- Click Here to check the answer key for class IX.
- Click Here to apply for objections in the answer key.
Note: Question No. 32 and Q.No. 55 will not be evaluated.
For more details of AMU School Admissions for Class I, VI & IX – Download the Guideline.
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com