Kerala Board Result 2017 – Kerala class 10 and 12 result will be announced in the month of April- May 2017. It will disclose the score and the qualifying status of the students. It will be announced on the official website www.keralaresults.nic.in. You can check it online, by submitting the Roll Number and Date of Birth. Learn more about your class 10 or 12 results, the body which will announce it, and how is it important for you, etc from this page.
Kerala Board Class 10 and 12 Result – Dates
The dates for the announcement of result has not been announced. However, the tentative dates are as below:
- Kerala HSE Result 2017 will be announced on – 1st week of May 2017
- Kerala SSLC Result 2017 will be released around – 4th week of May 2017
Kerala Board Result 2017 – Official Body and Board
Kerala DHSE – The official body which looks after all the planning and execution for Kerala Board Class 12th is DHSE. The initial stands for the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education. It is run by the Government of Kerala.
- Class 12th in Kerala is – HSE (Higher Secondary Education)
KSEB – Kerala Secondary Education Board (KSEB) looks after the class 10th education in the state. From looking after the education system to conducting the class 10th examination successfully, is done by KSEB.
- Class 10th in Kerala is – SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
How will be the Kerala Class 10 and 12 Result Announced?
The details about the deceleration of Kerala Board Result 2017 will be announced on www.keralapareekshabhavan.in. However, the result will be published on www.keralaresults.nic.in. You can check it by following the steps below:
- Access the links for Kerala SSLC Result or Kerala HSE Result 2017.
- Enter Registration/Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Get Result’ button.
- Check and download your result.
Note: The link to check the ‘school wise result’ will also be given in the portal but to access it, ‘school code’ will be required.
If you have any queries regarding Kerala Board Result 2017 of SSLC and HSE, please ask in comments below.