Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 – 2021 – Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 Answer Key has released online at himachalservices.nic.in or scerthp.examtime.co.in. Moreover, candidates can file objections against this answer key on the email i.e. [email protected] by March 02, 2021. HP NMMS Exam was conducted on February 21, 2021. The NMMS examination is conducted every year by SCERT, it was launched in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development with the objective to award scholarships to the meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue studying at the secondary stage. All the details related to Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 – 2021 is explained in detail further in the article below.
Latest: HP SCERT has released the NMMS 2020 Answer Key. Scroll down to check it.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 – 2021
Under the NMMS scheme 832 scholarships for students of H.P are given by MHRD, New Delhi. The scholarship worth Rs. 1000/- per month is awarded to the poor meritorious students for 4 years i.e. from class IX to XII. The Schedule for the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 – 2021 for Class VIII is given below.
|Last date to apply|
31 Dec 2020
|Release of admit card||09 Feb 2021|
|Date of Examination|
21 Feb 2021
|release of answer key||27 Feb 2021|
|Submit objection against this answer key||02 Mar 2021|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Answer Key
HP SCERT has issued the answer key of both MAT and SAT exams. Candidates can download the same from the below direct link and use Himachal Pradesh NMMS Answer Key to calculate their score in the exam. Candidates can also visit the official website, himachalservices.nic.in to check the same. The answer key is provided in pdf file format, in which answers to questions asked in the exam is mention.
Answer Key: Click here to check the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Answer Key.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 Admit Card is available at scerthp.examtime.co.in or himachalservices.nic.in or can be downloaded from the link given below. To download the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Admit Card, Candidate have to enter the application number/registration number and date of birth. The direct link to check the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Admit Card is provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Admit Card.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Exam Date Postponed
- Click here to download the above notice in PDF format.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Application Form
Candidates are able to obtain the Application form for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 from the official website. Candidates must ensure that they fill the form very carefully, any corrections or errors will not be entertained later. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. The registration process and other related details such as documents required are explained below.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020.
Things to be kept ready / handy before filling up of Online Examination Form for NMMS:-
- A recent scanned colored passport size photograph in jpeg format only, maximum size up to 20KB.
- A Scanned copy of his/her class VII Mark sheet (in jpeg format only) maximum size upto 100KB
- Any relevant documents/certificates like Income Certificate for General/SC/ST/PCG, Caste Certificate for SC/ST certificate / Disability Certificate scanned in jpeg format only up to the maximum size 100KB.
- A valid school e-mail ID and Mobile Number(Principal/Head of Institution) would be required for the registration of your Online Application form as SCERT will be sending essential information regarding the status of the Application form viz. submitted, pending , approved, rejected and other updates regarding the Examinationon your registered e-mail/Mobile Number.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Any regular student of Class VIII in the academic session 2020-2021 can appear provided he/she has secured 55% or more marks on aggregate in Class VII relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PCG.
- The student should be studying in Govt./Local Body/95% Govt. aided private school.
- The parental income of the candidate should be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum (income certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar/Naid Tehsildar must be attached in the original).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST must attach an attested copy of SC/ST certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar.
- Candidates belong to PCG (Physically Challenged Group) should attach a certificate in this respect from CDMO (Chief District Medical Officer). The extent of Physical disability should be 40% or above.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
Candidates will have to take the examination as per the details are given below.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) – MAT will judge the power of reasoning, ability to think and judge, evaluate ordiscriminate etc.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) –
SAT will consist of three parts & the division of marks will be as follows.
- Science = 35Marks
- Mathematics = 20Marks
- Social Science = 35Marks
Each question carries 1 mark. There will be no negative marking at state level exam.
|Mental ability test (MAT)||90||90||90|
|scholarship aptitude test (SAT)||90||90||90|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020-2021 Cut Off
Cut off will release after the declaration of the result. Candidates are advised to check here for knowing the cutoff. A direct link will be available here. Those candidates who will qualify the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 – 21 will able to get the benefit from the scheme. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Last Year Result: Click here to download Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Result.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
For getting reference purposes, the previous year answer key and question paper are available here:
Answer Key: Click here to check the Answer Key of HP NMMS 2019-2020.
Answer Key: Click here to download the Official answer key for HP NMMS 2017 Exam.
Answer Key: Click here to download the Official answer key for HP NMMS 2016 Exam.
- The selection process for the award of NMMS scholarship has one stage only.
- The examination will comprise of three tests namely Mental Ability Test (MAT), Language Test (LT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates shall be 40% and for SC/ST/PCG is 32%.
- For the selection of candidates for award of scholarship, district wise merit will be prepared as per quota and norms.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to those selected candidates who secure 55% or more marks in class VIII. There will be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PCG.
Official Website: himachalservices.nic.in
For more information regarding Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 for Class 8 – Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.