Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 – State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) has released the Result of MAT and SAT exams were held on November 03, 2019, at various Centers in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates have a facility to raise an objection against the answer key by sending an email at [email protected] by November 27, 2019. The NMMS examination is conducted every year by SCERT, it was launched in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development with the objective to award scholarships to the meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue studying at the secondary stage. All the details related to Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 is explained in detail further in the article below.
Latest: HP SCERT has released the Result of NMMS 2019 – 2020 of both MAT and SAT exams. Scroll down to check the same.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020
Last year, under the NMMS scheme 832 scholarships for students of H.P are given by MHRD, New Delhi. The scholarship worth Rs. 500/- per month is awarded to the poor meritorious students for 4 years i.e. from class IX to XII. The Schedule for the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII is given below.
|Last date to apply|
|Date of Examination||03 Nov 2019|
|Last date to raise the obection against Answer key||27 Nov 2019|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Result
Result for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 is released on the official website, candidates can check the same from the link that is provided below or from the official website. The result is released in a pdf format containing district wise student name, father name, roll. no., school name, category, and total score.
Check Result: Click here to download Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Result.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Answer Key
HP SCERT has issued the answer key of both MAT and SAT exams. Candidates can download the same from below direct link and use Himachal Pradesh NMMS Answer Key to calculate their score in the exam. Candidates can also visit the official website, himachalservices.nic.in to check the same. The answer key is provided in pdf file format, in which answers to questions asked in the exam is mention.
Answer Key: Click here to check the Answer Key of HP NMMS 2019-2020.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2020 Admit Card is available at himachalservices.nic.in or can be downloaded from the link given below. Candidates make sure that the Admit Card is attached with the Application Form. It will be returned to the candidates after the allotment of the Roll Number. Ensure that the candidate brings Admit Card to the Examination Center on the Examination date.
Admit Card downloading Process is over now!
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Application Form
Candidates were able to obtain the Application form for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 from the official website. Candidates must ensure that they fill the form very carefully, any corrections or errors will not be entertained later. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. The registration process and other related details such as documents required are explained below.
Application process over!
1. Registration for the examination will be made through the school heads only and not by the students individually.
2. Two copies of Registration-cum-Admit card, one for SCERT and the other for the institutional records, are to be filled.
3. A consolidated list of the students, must also be sent along with their Registration-cum-Admit cards.
4. Finally, the institution will have to register all the successful candidates on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) immediately after the result or as soon as the portal is activated by the MHRD. If need be, the services of the Complex Schools (GSSS) may be availed for this purpose.
Application / Exam Fee
- Rs. 40/- for General Category
- Rs. 30/- for SC/ST/PCG
Documents Required :
Documents for the use of SCERT, Solan
- Registration-cum-Admit card
- Detailed marks list of class VII (photocopy).
- Latest income certificate(photocopy) i.e. class VIII to class XII. (original copy only)
- Category certificate(photocopy)
- CWSN category certificate from CMO (photocopy)
Documents for a school-record and online uploading.
- Registration-cum-Admit card
- Detailed marks list of class VII, VIII, IX, X, and XI.
- Latest income certificate of all subsequent years Category certificate(photocopy).
- CWSN category certificate from CMO (photocopy) 5 CWSN category certificate from CMO,(photocopy).
- Student’s Aadhar number.
- Student’s Bank details (i.e. Account number, IFSC
Code, photocopy of the relevant pages of the pass
- Details as per the National Scholarship Portal.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Any regular student of Class VIII in the academic session 2019-2020 can appear provided he/she has secured 55% or more marks on aggregate in Class VII relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PCG.
- The student should be studying in Govt./Local Body/95% Govt. aided private school.
- The parental income of the candidate should be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum (income certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar/Naid Tehsildar must be attached in the original).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST must attach an attested copy of SC/ST certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar.
- Candidates belonging to CWSN Category (Children with special needs) should attach a photocopy of the Certificate issued by CMO (Chief Medical Officer). The extent of physical disability should be 40% or above.
- A self-addressed stamped envelop bearing stamp of Rs. 5/- be attached with the application form otherwise admit card will not be sent.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
Candidates will have to take the examination as per the details are given below.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) which includes test in Language comprehensive and Aptitude Test separately.
- Students shall have to opt for English or Hindi in LT.
Each question carries 1 mark. There will be no negative marking at state level exam.
|Mental ability test (MAT)||90||90||90|
|scholarship aptitude test (SAT)||90||90||90|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019-2020 Cut Off
Cut off will release after the declaration of the result. Candidates are advised to check here for knowing the cutoff. A direct link will be available here. Those candidates who will qualify the Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 20 will able to get the benefit from the scheme. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
For getting reference purposes, the previous year answer key and question paper are available here:
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2016-2017 Answer Key
Answer Key: Click here to download Official answer key for HP NMMS 2017 Exam. Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2016 – 2017 Result State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) has published the list of provisionally selected candidates for award of National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship, Earlier the exam was conducted on 06 Nov 2016. Pradesh NMMS 2017 has been released on the official website ‘admis.hp.nic.in’. Candidates who have appeared in the NMMS Examination can check the answer keys on the official website. Direct link to check the answer key is also available.
- The selection process for the award of NMMS scholarship has one stage only.
- The examination will comprise of three tests namely Mental Ability Test (MAT), Language Test (LT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates shall be 40% and for SC/ST/PCG is 32%.
- For the selection of candidates for award of scholarship, district wise merit will be prepared as per quota and norms.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to those selected candidates who secure 55% or more marks in class VIII. There will be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PCG.
Official Website: himachalservices.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.