Odisha NMMS 2022 is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Odisha. SCERT Odisha has released the Odisha NMMS 2022 answer key. Whereas, Odisha NMMS 2022 exam was held on 12 February 2023. SCERT Odisha is organizing NMMS Odisha 2022. Whereas, Students of Odisha’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 3314 students in Odisha will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Odisha NMMS 2022-23.
Latest – Odisha NMMS 2022 answer key is out. Get the link to check the answer key here.
Odisha NMMS 2022
SCERT Odisha conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Odisha 2022 are as follows.
Direct Link for Application Form: Click here to fill the Odisha NMMS 2022 application form.
Odisha NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Odisha students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Odisha|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Odisha|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
|Organizing Body||SCERT Odisha|
(State Council Of Educational Research & Training Odisha (SCERT Odisha))
|Scholarship Quota for Odisha (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||3314|
|Official Website||ntse.scertodisha.nic.in (all websites – ntse.scertodisha.nic.in)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Odisha||Class 8th|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Important Dates of Odisha NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Odisha 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website ntse.scertodisha.nic.in and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
|Online filling up of Application Forms by candidates and|
submission of hard copies in schools by students
|01 Oct 2022 to 22 Oct 2022|
|Submission of countersigned hard copies of Application Forms by the Headmasters / Headmistress to the DEOs.||By 30 Oct 2022|
|Validation of Application Forms by District Education Office||By 10 Nov 2022|
|Download of Admit Cards by the Candidates||25 Jan 2023|
|Odisha NMMS 2022 exam date||12 Feb 2023|
|Issuance of answer key||15 Feb 2023|
|NMMS Odisha 2022 result announcement||As per SCERT Odisha|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Odisha 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Odisha, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Odisha exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Odisha NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Odisha who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
- SCERT Odisha releases the Odisha NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
- In Odisha, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Odisha NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Odisha application form given in the calendar.
Students in Odisha should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Odisha 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website ntse.scertodisha.nic.in for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Odisha NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Odisha. Therefore you should get your Odisha NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Odisha admit card 2022-2023 at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
- You can also enquire from SCERT Odisha.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Odisha National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Odisha NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Odisha admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Odisha NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Odisha 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Odisha answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Odisha’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Odisha NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Odisha result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Odisha 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Odisha result 2022 – 2023.
- SCERT Odisha declares NMMS Odisha result 2022.
- The official website for result is ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Odisha merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Odisha through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Odisha state is 3314. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 3314.
- If your name is in the NMMS Odisha result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the SCERT Odisha and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Odisha NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per SCERT Odisha in order to get the scholarships.
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Odisha NMMS 2022-23 is ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
Leave a Reply