ISC Syllabus for year 2019, 2018, 2017 is given below. Students of Class XII can use this syllabus for their annual examination preparation.
Board: Indian School Certificate
ISC Commerce Syllabus
- To develop an interest in the theory and practice of business, trade and industry.
- To familiarise candidates with theoretical foundations, organising, managing and handling operations of a business firm.
- To provide a study of the more important aspects of the commercial world.
- To provide knowledge of the activities of commerce in the marketing of goods and services.
There will be two papers in the subject –
Paper I – Theory: 3 hours – 80 marks
Paper II- Project Work – 20 marks
Paper – I (Theory) – 80 Marks
- Part 1 (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing knowledge, application and skills relating to elementary/ fundamental aspects of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (60 marks) will consist of eight questions out of which candidates will be required to answer five questions, each carrying 12 marks
Commerce Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|