Sainik School Previous Year Papers – The AISSEE previous year question papers are shared on this page for reference for the candidates who are going to appear for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE). The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the AISSEE for admission of Class VI and Class IX levels. The AISSEE question papers give the candidates an idea about the type of questions that are asked, their difficulty level, and important topics too. The AISSEE previous question papers can be used as useful sources of AISSEE sample papers. Scroll below to get the AISSEE Previous Year Question Paper links.
Sainik School Previous Year Papers
The Sainik School previous year’s question papers for admission through the AISSEE can be divided into 2 categories- AISSEE class 6th and class 9th. The students can check the set-wise (set-A, B, C & D) AISSEE previous admission test question papers and prepare for the upcoming AISSEE examination by practising on them.
AISSEE Previous Year Question Papers Links
Check out the following links to get the AISSEE previous year’s question papers according to the class level.
How to Utilize Sainik School Previous Year Papers Previous Year Question Papers?
The AISSEE previous year’s question papers can be beneficial to the students who wish to take admission to the class 6th and 9th of the Sainik Schools. The students can utilise the AISSEE previous year’s papers in the following ways.
- To know exam pattern and format- Get an estimate about the AISSEE question paper pattern and format. The AISSEE question paper has multiple choice questions with no negative marking. It is also divided into multiple sections with questions as per the class level.
- Use as sample papers- Use the AISSEE previous year questions in the form of sample papers for practice and experience. Students can try to attempt the papers within the given exam duration. The AISSEE for class 6th has to be attempted within 150 minutes, while the one for class 9th is of 180 minutes duration.
- Get an idea of difficulty level- Students can analyse the types and difficulty level of the questions asked in the AISSEE previous years based on which they can modifytheir preparation.
- Find important topics- Find out about the important topics that are asked about in the AISSEE question paper sections. The AISSEE class VI question papers are divided into 4 sections- Mathematics, Intelligence, Language & General knowledge, while the AISSEE class IX paper has 5 sections of Mathematics, Intelligence, Language, Social & General Sciences.
The All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into the Sainik Schools. AISSEE is an objective type national level school admission test held to intake admission at the level of classes VI and IX.
- Eligibility- The interested candidates who are between the age of 10 & 12 years, and the age of 13 & 15 years can apply for the AISSEE class 6th and 9th respectively. The students must have passed class VIII to apply for AISEE of class IX.
- Minimum Cut Off- The candidates who secure a minimum of 25% in each section and 40% in aggregate in the exam are going to be eligible to be considered for admission.
- Admission Criteria- The final admission is going to be done according to the AISSEE merit list prepared as per the candidates’ category, choice of school, medical fitness and document verification.
Sainik School Previous Year Papers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the mode of examination of the AISSEE?
A. The AISSEE is generally conducted in Offline i.e. Pen & Paper (OMR sheet based) mode.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the Sainik School admission test?
A. No, there is no negative marking in the Sainik School admission test- AISSEE. No mark is deducted for any wrongly marked response.
Q. What is the marking scheme for the AISSEE class VI level exam?
A. The Mathematics section questions have 3 marks assigned to each, while questions in the other 3 sections have 2 marks for each correct response.
Q. What is the marking scheme for the AISSEE Class IX level exam?
A. The questions in the Mathematics section have a marking scheme of 4 marks for each correctly marked answer. While the other 4 sections are assigned 2 marks for each question answered.
Q. What is the exam duration of the AISSEE 2022?
A. The AISSEE exam duration for the class 6th level admission is 150 minutes. However, the AISSEE for class 9th admission has an exam duration of 180 minutes (i.e. 3 hours).
Official Website- aissee.nta.nic.in