Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 5 is available here. Candidates can check the iOM syllabus and sample paper from this page. Candidates can understand the overall structure of the exam with the help of the Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Papers for Class 5 and can prepare well in accordance with it. iOM is conducted for all classes from 1 to 12. iOM exam is conducted in the candidate’s school respectively. Candidates can get the more information about iOM Syllabus and Sample Paper for class 5 from this page.
Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 5
Syllabus of the iOM consists of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and Scholar’s Zone. Candidates can use the sample paper for analyzing and get to know about the difficulty level of the exam. Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 5 is given below:
- Numbers and Their Operations – Number Sense and Numeratio, Numbers in Operations, Factors and Multiples
- Fractions and Decimals – Fractions and Decimals
- Everyday Mathematics – Percentage, Ratio and Proportion/ Time and Distance
- Geometry and Measurement – Measurement, Geometry
- Data Handling – Data Handling
- Algebra – Introduction to Algebra
- Reasoning and Aptitude – Mental Aptitude
- Scholar’s Zone – Scholar’s ZoneiOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 5
Sample Paper for 2020 – 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.