Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 10 is available here. Candidates can check the iOM syllabus and sample paper from this page. Candidates can understand the overall structure of the exam with the help of the Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Papers for Class 10 and can prepare well in accordance with it. iOM is conducted for all classes from 1 to 12. iOM exam is conducted in the candidate’s school respectively. Candidates can get the more information about iOM Syllabus and Sample Paper for class 10 from this page.
Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 10
Syllabus of the iOM consists of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and Scholar’s Zone. Candidates can use the sample paper for analyzing and get to know about the difficulty level of the exam. Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 10 is given below:
- Number System & Sequence and Series – Decimal Expansion of Rational numbers, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Harmonic Progression
- Algebra & Co-ordinate Geometry – Polynomials, Pair of Linear equations in two variables, Quadratic equation, Coordinate geometry
- Geometry – Similar figures, Similarity of Triangles, Areas Of Similar triangles, Circles, Tangent to a circle
- Trigonometry – Trigonometry, Height and Distance
- Statistics and Probability – Mean, Mode and Median of grouped Data, Mean deviation about mean, Mean deviation about Median, Standard Deviation and Variance, Probability of Events
- Mensuration – Surface Area and Volume
- Reasoning and Aptitude – Reasoning and Aptitude
- Scholar’s Zone – Scholar’s Zone
Sample Paper for 2020 – 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.