Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 11 is available here. Candidates can check the iOM syllabus and sample paper from this page. Candidates can understand the overall structure of the exam with the help of the Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Papers for Class 11 and can prepare well in accordance with it. iOM is conducted for all classes from 1 to 12. iOM exam is conducted in the candidate’s school respectively. Candidates can get the more information about iOM Syllabus and Sample Paper for class 11 from this page.
Silverzone iOM Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 11
Syllabus of the iOM consists of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude and Scholar’s Zone. Candidates can use the sample paper for analyzing and get to know about the difficulty level of the exam. Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 11 is given below:
- Sets & Functions – Sets, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric functions
- Algebra – Mathematical Induction, Complex number, Sequence and series, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem, logarithm, Inequality
- Co-ordinate Geometry & Vectors – Straight lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to 3D geometry and Introduction to Vectors
- Calculus – Limits and derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning – Statements, logical Connectives, Negation, Implications, Validation, Truth table, Tautology and Contradiction, Duality, Algebra of Statements
- Statistics & Probability – Measures of Dispersion, Range, Mean Deviation, Variance and Standard Deviation, Analysis of frequency Distribution, Axiomatic Approach to probability
- Reasoning and Aptitude – Reasoning and Aptitude
- Scholar’s Zone – Scholar’s Zone
Sample Paper for 2020 – 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.