iOS Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 11
Silverzone International Olympiad of Science (iOS) Syllabus and Sample Question Papers for Class 11 are given below
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energyand Power
- Motion of Systemof Particles and Rigid Body
- Propertiesof Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of PerfectGas and Kinetic Theory
- OscIllations and Waves
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Statesof Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Equilibrium. Redox Reactions
- Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals, Somep-Block Elements (B,C,N)
- Organic Chemistry — Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Plants &Animals
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Transport, Nutff tion &Growth in plants
- Photosynthesis and Respiration in Plants
- Digestion and absorption.
- Breathing and respiration.
- Bodyfluids and circulation.
- Excretoryproductsand elimination.
- Locomotionand movement.
- Control and coordination.
- Relation and function
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Complex number
- Sequence and series
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem
- Coordinate geometry
- Limits and derivatives
- Statistics, 3D geometry
- Applied mathematics
- Mathematical reasoning
Mental Aptitude and Reasoning