Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has announced the ICSE class 10th result 2019. The result has been announced online, on cisce.org. The candidates can check it from the link below by entering the course, candidate id, UID, and index number. Candidates can also check the ICSE 10th Result 2019 via SMS. Candidates just need to type ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883. Check more details about ICSE 10th Result 2019 from below.
ICSE 10th Result 2019
The ICSE 10th Marks Sheet is available at the DigiLocker. The candidates may avail it from there. Also, this year, the candidates can also submit a request for Re-checking as well. Check the process to download Digital Marks Sheet and Re-checking from below.
Schedule for ICSE 10th result 2019 is given below.
|Examination||22 Feb to 25 Mar 2019|
|Result||07 May 2019 3:00 PM|
|Request for a recheck of result (open only for seven days)||07 to 13 May 2019|
- Click here to check ICSE 10th result 2019.
- Click here to check notice for a request for rechecking result.
- Click here to check Instructions for Candidates Not Awarded Pass Certificates and Supplementary Candidates – ICSE 2019.
- Click here to check the highlights of ICSE 2019.
Steps to check results are listed below
The results of the ICSE and ISC 2019 Examinations is made available through the CAREERS
Portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS. The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login 10 and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results on the Council’s website:
- Visit the official website.
- For accessing the ICSE /ISC 2019 Examination results, a candidate may select ISC or ICSE, as applicable, from the Course option.
- For accessing the ICSE 2019 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS.
Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883
In case of any doubt, the Schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at [email protected] or call 022-67226106. Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council’s website – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org.
Re-checking of ICSE Result 2019
For the first time, the students have the provision to re-check their result. To do so, candidates will have to click on the ‘Apply Recheck Online’ button (as shown in the window above). It is a paid service, for which the candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 per subject. The request for re-checking can only be send with the 7 days from the announcement of the result.
During the re-checking, only the following will be verified:
- All the answers have been checked or not.
- If there is a mistake in totaling or not.
- The continuation sheet is intact or not.
If any error is found during the re-checking then the marks will be evaluated again. The rectified marks will also be announced online.
Issuance of Marks Sheet
Passing Certificates will be awarded to only those students who have appeared for all the 6 subjects in the paper and must have passed in at least 5 subjects. The pass marks are 35% in each subject. The statement of marks will be issued by the school to all candidates who appeared for the examination. The result can be expected to be released within 30 days of the exam.
ICSE Result and Mark Sheet through DigiLocker.
Usually, the school awards the marks sheet. However, this year onwards, the candidates also download it from the DigiLocker. The download digital marks sheet will hold equal weightage and will be accepted by all the schools and institutes. The Council shall make the digitally Signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate available for the candidates taking the ICSE and ISC Examinations through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India. In addition, candidates taking the ISC Examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate. The digitally signed documents shall be available after 48 hours of the Publication of Results through the DigiLocker. Signing up for DigiLocker (digilocker.gov.in) is easy – all you need is a mobile number. The mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username and password. This will create the DigiLocker account. After the DigiLocker account is successfully created, one can download the digitally signed documents issued by the CISCE.
- Click Here to sign up for DigiLocker and download the marks sheet.
Importance ICSE 10th Result 2019
Students who get pass the examination and want to migrate to other schools after clearing their 10th board exam will require a Migration Certificate and a character certificate from your school. The certificates can be availed by the concerned schools from where the candidate has appeared for the ICSE Examination. Candidates may get in touch with the concerned Head of the School for the Migration Certificate and for the character certificate.
ICSE Result Analysis
The exam was conducted in 2017 March month and the results have been announced on May 14, 2017. Over 1.7 lakh students had appeared for the exam. In 2016 the exam result was declared on 06 May 2017. The stats of the year 2017 are as follows:-
|Pass Percentage ICSE 2017||98.58%|
|Subjects offered ICSE 2017||57|
|Girls who appeared for the ICSE Examination||78,529|
|Girls passed in ICSE||77,765|
|Boys appeared for ICSE Examination||96,770|
|Boys passed in ICSE||94,957|
The stats show that among the total pass percentage of students i.e 98.58%, the students who appeared for the exam, Girls have done better than Boys at the ICSE Examination. The number of passed girls is more than the number of boys passed in the exam. The table clearly shows that around 78,529 girls had appeared for the 10th board exam whereas the number of boys who had appeared for the exam was 96,770. The number of girls that passed the examination stood up to 77,765 whereas the number of boys who passed the examination was 94,957. The percentage of the ICSE 10th Result is increasing day by day. In 2016, pass out the percentage of the total students was 98.50, but this year, pass out the percentage of the total students is 98.58.
Another Important Analysis
The number of schools that presented candidates in India & Abroad for the ICSE Examination is 2,106.
The total number of candidates who appeared for the ICSE Examination is 1,75,299
Number of Boys unsuccessful in ICSE is 1,813 and Number of Girls unsuccessful in ICSE is 764.
The pass percentage obtained in the major subjects in the ICSE Examination
English 99.82%; Bengali 99.80%; Hindi 99.93%; History, Civics & Geography 98.84%; Mathematics 95.63%; Science 98.66%; Commercial Studies 97.87%; Economics 94.09%; Physical Education 99.97%; Computer Applications 99.99%; Economic Applications 99.97%; Commercial Applications 99.96%;
ICSE – Special Category Statistics
- 8228 Scheduled Caste candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 97.63%
- 5810 Scheduled Tribe candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 97.16%
- 32009 Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 98.43%
- Special Difficulty cases for ICSE such as Dyslexia cases were 915 (83 candidates obtained above 90%); Visually Challenged cases were 34 (8 candidates obtained above 90%) and 4 candidates took their examinations in the Hospitals
- The Council for the Eighth year successfully conducted the centralized evaluation of answer scripts for the ICSE Examinations.
- ICSE had 505 centralized evaluation centres across the Country.
- The ICSE Examination Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates will reach the schools latest by 6th June 2017.