Karnataka NMMS 2022 was held on 22 January 2022. KSEEB has released the Karnataka NMMS 2022 answer key at kseab.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka NMMS is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Karnataka. KSEEB is organizing NMMS Karnataka 2022. Students of Karnataka’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 5534 students in Karnataka will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Karnataka NMMS 2022-23.
Latest – Karnataka NMMS 2022 answer key is out. Get the link to check the answer key here.
Karnataka NMMS 2022
KSEEB conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Karnataka 2022 are as follows.
Important Dates of Karnataka NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Karnataka 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website kseeb.karnataka.gov.in and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Sep 2022|
|Release of NMMS Karnataka 2022 Application Form||Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply|
|Release of Karnataka NMMS admit card 2022-23||07 Jan 2023|
|Karnataka NMMS 2022 exam date|
|Issuance of answer key||24 Jan 2023|
|Raise Objections till||27 Jan 2023 up to 5:30 pm|
|NMMS Karnataka 2022 result announcement||As per KSEEB|
Karnataka NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Karnataka who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
Direct Link to Apply – Click Here to Apply
- KSEEB releases the Karnataka NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at kseeb.karnataka.gov.in.
- In Karnataka, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Karnataka NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Karnataka application form given in the calendar.
Karnataka NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Karnataka students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Karnataka|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Karnataka|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
(Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB))
|Scholarship Quota for Karnataka (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||5534|
|Official Website||kseeb.karnataka.gov.in (all websites – kseeb.karnataka.gov.in)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Karnataka||Class 8th|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 24 Jan 2023 – Karnataka NMMS 2022 Answer Key Released Notice
- 07 Jan 2023 – Karnataka NMMS 2022 Admit Card Released Notice
- 24 Nov – Karnataka NMMS 2022 Exam Date Revised Notice
- 19 Nov – Notice Regarding generation of challan for NMMS examination 2022 Fee Payment
- 10 Nov – Karnataka NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 21 Oct – Karnataka NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Karnataka 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Karnataka, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Karnataka exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Students in Karnataka should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Karnataka 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website kseeb.karnataka.gov.in for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Karnataka NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Karnataka. Therefore you should get your Karnataka NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Karnataka admit card 2022-2023 at kseeb.karnataka.gov.in.
- You can also enquire from KSEEB.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Karnataka National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Karnataka NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Karnataka admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Karnataka NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Karnataka 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Karnataka answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at kseeb.karnataka.gov.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Karnataka’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Karnataka NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Karnataka result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Karnataka 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Karnataka result 2022 – 2023.
- KSEEB declares NMMS Karnataka result 2022.
- The official website for result is kseeb.karnataka.gov.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Karnataka merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Karnataka through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Karnataka state is 5534. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 5534.
- If your name is in the NMMS Karnataka result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the KSEEB and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Karnataka NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per KSEEB in order to get the scholarships.
Karnataka NMMS Selection Procedure
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Karnataka NMMS 2022-23 is kseeb.karnataka.gov.in.
Leave a Reply